The argument that kills Any Forums

By using the word nigger, you are guaranteeing you become one in the next life. That is karma, that is the dhamma.

Go now, think upon what I've said.

Attached: buddha-1.jpg (495x640, 84.7K)

nigger

They are less than human

Based kim

>the next life
Tell that fat buddha fuck to stop reincarnating me, I just let me fucking die!

Karma is controlling bullshit used to keep the dumb masses down with the promise of some reward that doesn't exist. It's on the same level of "the meek shall inherit the earth".

Does using the word "dog" or "cat guarantee I become one in the next life? What karmic significance is attached to the world "nigger"?

Attached: istockphoto-133895595-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 214.23K)

That's not how it works at all.
Ignoring reality and treating everyone as equals and women and lesser races as If they could be equal to enlightened men were acts of negative karma, from his own mouth.

cracker barrel

Define “nigger” though

Haha! Not very Buddhist of you

>He thinks I'm coming back
Don't try and force me, either. Doctors will have a hard time explaining how an umbilical cord got tied in to a noose.

any evidence on that mf?

We’re all going to be n-words in the next life anyway. Not many white bodies to incarnate into

The Dharma would not judge, #1

And using nigger is not necessarily a violation of the Dharma imo, using it with ill-intent would be though

Attached: 14191341-EC2F-4264-933A-F4AF6A56041A.png (953x939, 1.9M)

it's called hypocrisy, yes

Yes. I used to say cracker in my last life and now I am white. This sucks btw

Heh, nothing personall kid:

Hebrews 9:27
King James Version
>27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Your next respawn will be on judgement day where it will be determined wheter you spend eternity in hellfire or with Jesus

You can tell a nigger wrote this because it's selfish and has the concept of the whole world revolves around me.

What if you call a white person a nigger? By Nigger Law, that means the white person will reincarnate into a white nigger!

Do you know why niggers suck? Because they're idiots - they only look at whites in America, while whites in America are trying to keep the rest of the planet from blowing up.

Thanks for the assist, faggot asshole traitors.

the more you fixate on something, the more you identify with it, the more you become it...like the story of the yogi who sat in a cave repeating "bull" until he turned into a bull and couldn't leave the cave because of his horns. The thing is OP is a fucking faggot ass nigger so he is oversimplifying and exaggerating the concept.

Doesn’t the Dhali Lhama hate n-words?

you have to fuck with a nigger to
become one

lmao

buddha and siddhartha were niggers too

ok king

"If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him."

Niggers aren't sacred.

That's not how Karma works, shit for brains.

Attached: D40934F6-81BE-4BDF-B4F9-CF22AE747B2E.jpg (1170x870, 127.5K)

I've used the words 'fly', 'cow', and 'attack helicopter'. And more.

Then why bring up Buddhism I'd you don't believe in it?
Just trying to hope to use ideas you don't hold or understand to manipulate people again rabbi?

I know and I can feel Amida Butsu will help to reborn in a Pure Land so I can shout niggers to nigger all my life.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (225x225, 3.95K)

Swastika Buddha is here to bless all speakers of the no no word.

Attached: iStock-870206880.jpg (2121x1414, 1.34M)