Can I get an explanation why Europeans from all walks of life hate gypies?

Can I get an explanation why Europeans from all walks of life hate gypies?

Attached: Etz74toWQAAN_o2.jpg (750x543, 42.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

el.wiktionary.org/wiki/τσιγγάνος
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have some travel through your town and rape your children and you'll understand why

>Romani
In all fields.

we never imported gypsies en masse to pick cotton in our fields dipshit

Same reason Americans hate niggers.

do your niggers cripple their kids to send them to beg? cause gyppos do

Because they have no redeeming features.

I wish more Americans hated niggers

They refuse to integrate or leave

I don't get it. If euros hate gypsies why don't they do anything about it? Why doesn't ONE country just deport them en masse to the countries that allow them to thrive?

It's actually a good way to describe the nigger problem to Europeans. "Imagine if 1/7 people in your nation was a gypsie."

From what I understand they're basically carnies without a carnival. So nomadic drug addled degenerate kleptomaniacs with no income.

They neglect and beat them, starve them, emotionally abuse them, then send them out to peddle drugs.

live near them and you'll find out

No but they sell drugs with kids in their car. Ensuring future generations of drug dealing niggers

Because Germany, France, UK ect would sanction the shit out of whatever country did that, because they know what's best for all of europe apparently. They were threatening sanctions ect on countries that didn't want to accept waves of random Muslims rapefugees.

I was introduced to romani through the show House MD and instantly hated them because of their victim complex.
If your people are THAT persecuted, it's not a random meme, it's for a valid reason.

They're basically slightly smarter niggers. Their only occupations are stealing and selling drugs.

As a huezillian I despise gipsies as well, they are the same EVERYWHERE, be it in europe or here in Huezil.

Why would they integrate? European society would just turn them into enslaved golem cattle. Gypsies are a lot of things, but at least they're free.

they pickpocket Europeans and camp out near the ATMs

If you met then you'd understand.

Imagine the impulse of a jew to scam and corrupt but knock off like 40 iq points. The are easily one of the most vile people to exist.

kek selling drugs with kids in the car
gypos literally sell drugs from their houses which are so full of drugs the shit is dropping on the floor and they don't even bother picking it up
they use heroin to put their kids to sleep

Everyone hates niggers, some people are just more honest about it.

I've legit met 3 functional blacks in my life, and they also hated niggers.

>romani
FUCK OFF. They are TSIGANOI/CIGANI which perfectly reflects where they come from, the lowest of the low castes of India. Fuck these subhumans

they did at one point but the jews weren't having any of that so the sicced UK, USA, and USSR on the axis

we dont

Return the phone you stole immediately

No one likes gypsies, even gypsies hate gypsies.

Same old story. Europe, the West, USA are trapped in their own "humen rights" ideology and everyone's too pussified to do anything and get accused of being a monster that proposes fashist policies, hurr.

The whole legal framework of our societies is built on Enlightenment values that assume everyone a nice and cuddly well-meaning humen bean, when reality shows a completely different picture. So as long as they have citizenship in our countries, the legal framework keeps us locked with this situation.

There would need to be some catastrophic event that would unleash so much social upheaval and anger that people would stop being pussies about what they really think. You'd need some kind of event that suspends this framework of rights given indiscriminately even to shitters. Which comes with its own risks.

Attached: 1643041271339.png (1000x717, 814.65K)

-they all gay
-they are thiefs
-they stink
-cannibals
-subhumans

Ours are losing their status of the most hated minority. It's not because they have became less of thieving and conning bastards, but it looks like we hate rapist niggers and sandniggers even more.

Such a shame. I wonder what an opinion poll would reveal and which countries would most likely go for it.

i guess you never met one

I've met functioning niggers but there is no gypsy that is not absolute trash

gypsies at least they stole a russian tank
niggers what good they've contributed to society

>TSIGANOI
>India
How does tsiganos mean they come from India
All I can find in wikipedia is that it's some sort of religion in Frygia
el.wiktionary.org/wiki/τσιγγάνος
I know they come from India cause of DNA test and their culture but I wonder if Tsiganos is wrong etymology same as Gyftos which means Egyptian cause people used to believe they came from Egypt

they're semi-domesticated here; they're niggers lite

They used to roam America stealing stuff but that mostly ended.
There was one permanent camp on western Washington state but I guess they ran out of gad