Gee, who could've seen this coming?
>be turkish hollywood neoliberal from new jersey
>run for PA senate
>Trump endorses because Hannity told him to
>larps as a paleoconservative to get votes
>no one likes him besides because of the endorsement
>barely wins by about 1,000 votes
>goes right back to being a hollywood neoliberal
Are boomers really this stupid? The only reason they voted for this faggot is because Trump told them to. PAbros, this is terrible.
axios.com/2022/06/22/dr-oz-trump-endorsement-pennsylvania-senate

Attached: oz.jpg (1024x681, 83.65K)

I 100% new this would happen

He only has to beat a Lurch lookalike who is on deaths door with a hobby of taking black people hostage with shotguns.

He will be fine.

Don’t blame me, I voted for the negress.

So did more than 60% of PA GOP voters lmfao, that's why they didn't vote for him.
ffs there were people who voted for a sassy black woman over this neoliberal.
>He will be fine.
I hope so. But still, to think this idiot could represent my state in the senate is disgusting.
Based

The sassy sheboon is more relatable desu

Why are Trump endorsements so terrible?

Attached: trumpholdingmask.jpg (943x556, 79.57K)

>trusting a Turkish quack doctor
Pennsylvans get what they deserve

>with a hobby of taking black people hostage with shotguns.

wat

They are great endorsements for spics and Jews, but not for us

Because trump gets his info from tv like the boomer he is. If you seriously take political advice from the likes of "news personalities" you belong no where near a political stage.

Because he listens to the cuckservatives around him and does what they say blindly. Many such cases!
She was kinda cute too
He almost lost tbf.

Attached: th-19.jpg (474x663, 26.77K)

Write in Adolph Hitler

don't care still not voting for a democrat. I mean ffs he's replacing toomey of all people.

Attached: IMG_20220622_193121.jpg (864x1070, 102.24K)

Are people actually going to vote for a Muslim just to have a "Republican" in office or is this just a guaranteed Dem seat so they don't care? I'm so confused. He's so unlikeable and creepy and Muslims. Did I mention he is Muslim?

I think dr phil is going to run or if he did he would win. His wife postures already like it.

Of course. Why would anybody vote for the obviously worse choice?

She also suffered from idiot women that want a woman to win but oh no shes a black woman running under the Republican banner so I cant vote for her. When the other option is a tv salesman and he wins you know the voters dont know wtf they're doing.

Fuck Toomey

Who is "Adolph" Hitler?

Attached: 2.1.jpg (470x599, 60.46K)

What is the worse choice? Sorry I haven't followed this election closely. Trump white guy who could have won the whole thing got cucked by mysterious out of nowhere "based sassy sheboon" candidate so now a Muslim is leading the Republican charge. I assume a moderate democrat could actually win? Plz no muslims.

Based, but Oz is a faggot.
Most likely. The only chance was in the primaries. the GOP in PA will vote for the GOP nominee. Hopefully independents and some democrats will vote for Oz or else we get a democrat pawn as senator.

The worse choice is believing communist shills in full panic mode that they're going to lose control. There is absolutely nothing genuine about this thread. It's throwing everything at the wall in a desperate attempt to get something to stick.

Do you remember how many threads there were about this primary before? Approximately none. Total astroturf.

I'm so lost. The Muslim guy is MORE likely to win than the Trump-loving white dude was?

>Hopefully independents and some democrats will vote for Oz

so you want a Muslim senator? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I'm a jew and I don't trust muslims further than I can throw them. Never vote for them, don't patronize their businesses, avoid them were possible.

Trump is king cuck

Attached: download (51).jpg (256x256, 7.98K)

It was just weird how they picked a black lady to run to divide the vote to guarantee the muslim guy would win. That was definitely somebody's idea.

Yeah probably. I would have been okay with either one of them.

>the Trump-loving white dude was?
What? If you mean McCormick, he lost in the primary. It's Oz vs Fetterman in the general now.
And I made this thread because I DON'T want Oz lol. He's a terrible candidate. But most people in the PA GOP will tough it out and vote for him over a democrat, yes.

Good reasoning. I'm convinced now.

>to run to divide the vote to guarantee the muslim guy would win
Idk about that, Oz probably would've gotten more votes if it wasn't for her.

>Trump endorses esoteric cult member
>MSM starts to dig up dirt because orange man bad
>John of God cult
>child trafficking
>Oprah
>Justice Roberts
>oh no no no no nothing to see here

McCormick is a Jew candidate just as much as Oz. When I say I voted for Kathy, it took everything for me to go against my no niggers policy and vote for her over Oz and Oy Vey.

Same here. I am now immune to charges of racism because I voted for a black woman.

Attached: 1652362713754.png (500x500, 30.95K)