If you do not take a cold shower, you are not a man

No joke, experiencing a little pain for pleasure is every man's duty. Fuck Jannie, it's political

Attached: res.jpg (300x168, 8.29K)

Cold showers are a good start to train courage in face of fear and unpleasantness

Cold showers are dogshit and anyone who showers in cold is a retard who read the news too much. Cold showers make you more alert while warm make you more calm. I'd rather be relaxed at the end of the day to be honest.

Attached: fu.gif (128x128, 69.46K)

If you generalize and make bold statements without argumentation- you probably aren't a civilized gentleman.

I live in an old warehouse with no bathroom.
Dragged in an antique claw foot tub that I fill with buckets from a hose spigot and take cold baths.
It's nice in the summer anyway.

This

Why do you live in a warehouse? You captured my interest.

I live off grid. I haven't had a 'real' shower in over a year. I use a bucket and a cup and pour the water on me. 10 months of the year it is very unpleasant. And yes I phone post.

I'll take a shower how I want faggot.

>pumping up your heart while doing no activity
basically an energy drink
>muh good for skin
I have superior genetics I don't need to live like a peasant thanks

Less expensive than a regular place to live with tons of room. I like to relax by rebuilding the walls in it and changing the rooms around. It gives me a sense of change in my life which I need ever since lockdowns took my business from me.

Gatekeeping water temperature of all things rofl

I use cold showers when i have a long day ahead, it boosts my energy to max levels.

i'm actually considering going to finland for christmas with the family for the whole santa claus lapland thing and doing one of those ice-cold lake baths into sauna loops for shits and giggles
I have been taking cold showers for a few weeks now and I'm getting used to it, but I still heavily doubt it will be easy

Attached: fug xDDDDDDDD.jpg (178x199, 12.56K)

I don't even shower

I thought this was a black and white edit of Splat Albert from the thumbnail

>t : jew

Last few minutes of a shower should be cold water.

Moro

That's why you do it in the morning retard

Your country is so pitiful that you have to come to mine to have what you will never have because of yourselves undeveloped black, i shit on muhammad moro

Attached: imagen_2022-06-23_013445226.png (624x385, 446.41K)

I live in phoenix...our "cold" water right now is like 80 degrees

tried to take a cold shower once when I got to high off LSD turns out cold water doesn't sober you up

masochism is homosexuality which again is judaism

nice try tho, mosche

I don't need more cortisol in my life.

> “I take cold showers see how manly I am?”
>meme flag

This ladies. Closes the pores tightens your skin locks in your color makes you look awake.

>experiencing a little pain for pleasure is every man's duty
OP is a faggot.

Be quiet, faggot. You don't get to determine what makes a man a man based on your little daily routines. I have a cock and balls, I'm a man. You sound like the dumb shits who say if you don't have blue eyes or blonde hair, you aren't white. You do nothing but an enemy sent to divide and create dissension among my brethren. Kill yourself you faggot.

This is the way. Gradually turn the temp down then make it ice cold. Focus on breathing for as long as you can as your body starts convulsing. Don’t do it before bed, it will give you a fuck ton of energy and put your senses at maximum. You can hear a nigger licking the chicken grease off of his fingers from a country mile away. This is the ultimate secret of white men.

Attached: 7CC96686-E093-4FF2-9742-B32EEABDB7D1.jpg (683x1024, 170.87K)

if you're idea of enduring pain is a cold shower
YOU ARE A FUCKING CHILD

I meant to say what the first comment said but I expressed myself poorly.

I took cold showers for 4 years every day.
And I didn't have central heating during bitter winters.
I'm tall too, and I learned that cold showers speed up my metabolism soo much that I burn muscle. I set myself back years in training because of cold showers and not increasing my caloric intake. If was a good mental training exercise, though it becomes easy after a few minutes once your brown fat starts burning that ice cold water becomes warm.

>taking a shower
Kek do people do this

>Rolling blackouts and brownouts incoming
>Hot water will be a luxury, if not impossible
>Hot shower unlikely
>Tries to get out in front of it by playing No True Scotsman false argument
>It's your DUTY to take a cold shower
Yeah, fuck you
Whoever is paying you fucking dick gargling homos to try and control the narrative pissed their money away
I think I will go take an hour long hot shower - maybe even shit in the shower and then stomp the turds down the drain - just to spite your Bolshevik ass
Fuck off

Attached: faggot22.jpg (240x240, 18.82K)

you was don't clean under a cold shower and that cold shower can stop your heart
let's go

bruv, you got wifi there? Or you phone post???? Are you allowed to live there?

>stop your heart
lol unless you go to fucking antarctica there is no water cold enough to kill you.

>experiencing a little pain for pleasure is every man's duty
You sound like a literal faggot who needs kinks to get off

Get some rocks and build three sides and a top. Get some long poles a big tarp and build like a tipi around your stone stove, but not too close to it! Have a fire going for an hour or two and then kill it and take out the ashes. Throw some water on the rocks and enjoy a nice sauna.

>being this retarded
>memeflaggot
>what is hypothermia
You must be 18 to post here go back to the discord you were groomed from