Corporations and leftists push plant-based diets to make you weak malnourished fat faggots hooked up on supplements and...

Corporations and leftists push plant-based diets to make you weak malnourished fat faggots hooked up on supplements and meds.
Corporations pushed vegetable oils (cheap industrial waste) and completely made up shit to make it "healthy".
Big Grain memed the low fat craze to sell their sugar packed addictive cereal.
Big Grain memed high sugar breakfasts for kids to get them hooked on it at a young age.

A proper human diet is based on minimally processed animal products. Buy your meat frozen or fresh, but limit processed meat. Buy your eggs and eat some daily. Drink milk and eat yogurt or similar products. Cook with tallow, lard, duck fat, butter, and olive oil. Insects are not human food and their protein quality is even lower than that of chickpeas.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

FREE HORSE MEAT NOW!

Horse meat is easily found here. Tastes good.

KINDLY kill yourself, FRIEND.

Hail Celestia and Luna!

Ignore Ukraine, everyone does.

Attached: file.png (1000x290, 19.62K)

humans are corporations and property of the state

slop slop slop

Attached: 1654272747296.jpg (1080x1080, 188.9K)

I shit my brains out when I eat eggs. My genome is certified 99.9% Scandinavian and western euro nations with 0.1% "undetermined." Are any other Aryans unable to eat eggs?

You left out organ meats.

Attached: Weston A. Price pill.png (831x3366, 2.51M)

damn that looks good, egg on bacon on steak?

tfw you have diverticulitis and you're supposed to cut out red meat, fml

chicken liver is a near identical nutrient match for baby formula, but apparently that's too gross to be a solution

>Buy your eggs
>Not urban farming
Never gonna make it

Attached: PXL_20201007_233653318~2.jpg (2407x1944, 1.52M)

true

fuck veganism-pushing kikes

With the price of food going into the atmosphere, the urban chicken keeper may become the new elite.

I'm in Rome. Where can I find food like that? Dumb pastaniggers.

it's godly yeah. you can try it on other meats too user. make sure to leave the yolk nearly raw
you are right. a slice of beef liver is packed with a week's worth of some micros even.

>Insects are not human food and their protein quality is even lower than that of chickpeas.

The insects are pushed not ad "alternative" but as humiliation

We must fight Big Broccoli

by fixing your screen that displays blue as green
if you're on holidays you can't eat healthily. just enjoy italian food
true.

I've been drinking raw eggs since I was 14 and never had a problem. But my brother can't eat eggs without farting or running to the bathroom.
Just unlucky I guess

And defenetly onions lecitin is not a hidden agent