Why is everyone so fucking FAT now?

Why is everyone so fucking FAT now?

Attached: 1655927025458.jpg (900x718, 91.62K)

Food is drug for some

Delete this. Photo is racist, sexist, and anti-gay.

The internet helps, no one gets outside anymore. This is probably San Onofre or San Clemente back in the 60s.

>anti gay
>7 dudes 2 chicks
do the math

I spend half of the day in front of a desk and so do most of you. Too poor and too antisocial to do anything outside either.

>anti-gay.
>All the guys ignoring the women
Not so sure about that

I'm not fat, I'm muscular.

Attached: 1575106089427.png (510x518, 299.3K)

Plastic and pharmaceuticals in the public drinking water.
>it all began with fluoride, the test run for public opinion.

because they eat too much
are you retarded?

Seed oils which the body finds hard to burn off
More hormones and chemicals in all food
Microplastics
Lifestyle

YOU
VILL
EAT Z33 CORNSYRUP

6 0
Y E A R S
L A T O R'. . .

Attached: 1560322875495.gif (400x373, 3.54M)

Fat is where it's at! Be a 500lb man making everyone walk around me as I take up your space you little Twink! Watch me sweat from eating so much and that's my work out!

refined sugars make you create fat even if consumed while being caloric deficet. calories in calories out is a manufactured lie to trick you into consuming corn seryup. they removed fiber and fat from food to trick you into consuming more deadly refined sucrose. alchohol consumption does the same thing.

Corn syrup and other corn derivatives

>Too poor and too antisocial to do

Then don't "do", don't overeat.

So it has nothing to do with being fat pigs who refuse to stop stuffing themselves?

Attached: calorie consumption obesity.png (999x774, 408K)

nooooooooooo its not real nooooooooooooooo its propaganda the 60's were hell on earth nooooooooooooooooooo fuck white people

because i dont live near a beach to go surfing

Metabolic disorders.

3700??
That can't be right...
I do like 1800 tops everyday
Average 1500
I watch my macros too
I get a lot of protein, fats, and the carbs come next. Usually little to no added sugars

I started doing starting strength. Squats deadlifts overhead presses, and I gained like 30 lbs in my belly now I got a serious dad bod.

its a twink parade

It's a good thing most of those guys are gay, seeing as how there's only 2 women and 2 straight men

You sicken me

decadence

seed oil

Attached: surprise19.gif (500x625, 1.09M)

>It's a good thing most of those guys are gay

Good for you, fagg.

Pizza is not mean. Pizza doesn't hurt anyone. Please delet, sir

The food is poisoned, idiot.
High fructose corn syrup, white bread, processed meat, canned vegetables, frozen meals. Do you have any idea what that shit does to the human body?
Never mind the fact that a great deal of people are either too broke to afford decent food or work 12 hour days and do not have the time or energy to do anything different?
The worst part is the fact that this spirals. You eat the poison because you don't have the time or money to do something different. Then because you don't have the energy to cook, you eat the poison again. And so on.

If you want to fix obesity, make better food.

All that fast food estogen burger gross shit they stuff their faces with. I lose respect for fat people and even more so if I find out they are a fast food fairy even if they aren't fat.

Niggers are black holes

phone apps that deliver sugar fat caffeinated slop directly to your lard ass topped off with prescription meds and booze

Attached: 1995gaming ads.jpg (1200x867, 320.16K)

Humans haven’t changed the food has

I spent $4 on organic food today and will satisfy all my caloric and macro/micro requirements.

its a sourceless graphic full of typos. i wouldnt put any faith in its being factual.

Congratulations.
Where do you live? How many hours do you work? What exactly did you buy?

record amounts of cheese consumption
>The US (6.1 million tonnes) remains the largest cheese consuming country worldwide, accounting for 24% of total volume.

what kind of retard takes a woman surfing

clearly the 4 in the back are homos. one is even rubbing another's shoulders

Cheese bad?

>Wdyl
kys glownigger
>hours
kys glownigger
>what did you buy
Real food.

Ultra-processed soi and corn-based goyslop.

tv smart phones video games depression

Cheese good
dont listen to him

Insteaf of writing all that you could just say eat less and move more

They didn't take the girls surfing, they took them to the beach with a guitar and a convertible. The guys are going to rape them if they don't willingly put out. Those guys are absolutely getting laid one way or another.
The guys on the surfboards are hoping to take them far enough out that they can finger each other's butthole without anyone seeing.
All those guys are going to get off. All of them

looks pretty gay to me

Jewish lawyers lobbied for corn farm unions to have the (((FDA))) say that corn syrup is better than real sugar and that carbohydrates are better than animal fats