Aren't you sleepy user?

Wouldn't it just be a good time to just take a nap?
So sleeepyyy.

Attached: d4p4PqGout9D.jpg (934x1164, 101.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/my-europe/amp/2022/06/17/social-media-posts-falsely-claim-food-plant-fires-are-an-attempt-to-starve-us-population
wattagnet.com/blogs/52-hens-and-trends/post/45229-commercial-farm-fires-in-2022-conspiracy-theory-or-not
wcnc.com/article/news/verify/food-processing-plant-fires-no-food-shortage-verify/275-deade631-7e19-400f-bd7e-7fa4afe8bcc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No I just had one and if I take another I won't be able to fall asleep tonight.

dont care schizo fuck, just had a tasty juicy burrito. Cope faggot

Debunked
By multiple sources
Except Any Forums polchuds are a little bit slow (always have been).
euronews.com/my-europe/amp/2022/06/17/social-media-posts-falsely-claim-food-plant-fires-are-an-attempt-to-starve-us-population

wattagnet.com/blogs/52-hens-and-trends/post/45229-commercial-farm-fires-in-2022-conspiracy-theory-or-not

Attached: 61C2ABF5-158E-4383-81D2-A982627B6793.jpg (1170x520, 193.36K)

American Holodomor.
Wonder if it's Jews again.
That's what the Cheka had done in Ukraine.

don't ask questions
just stay quiet, watch tv, take your vaccines and kneel before the george floyd mural

Except questions are asked daily. Polchuds are too much in denial to recognise that.

Attached: 5468E085-B990-4120-9AE5-5EF289DF6954.jpg (1170x485, 190.46K)

Who fucking cares

Attached: Standing By.jpg (1024x632, 71.25K)

Live in a small town with your own garden. Since everyone has one is said small town you can exchange food you don't want. Watch the bloated cities starve and die. Keep citiyfolk out of your small town.

>just a cohencidence
>deboonked

Attached: 45b2c8223c8ac379235ca7b1c136fcce.jpg (236x194, 9.71K)

This is true. There's actually been an increase last 40nl years in farmers setting other peoples stuff on fire or mass killing their animals.

Nah it's true.
wcnc.com/article/news/verify/food-processing-plant-fires-no-food-shortage-verify/275-deade631-7e19-400f-bd7e-7fa4afe8bcc0
They are claiming it wasn't set intentionally, but the fires are very real.

>Keep citiyfolk out of your small town.
yea goodluck stopping a massive violent hungry mob that will rape and kill your whole family for your food user.

Muh larping redneck chinlet cope. Good luck with that if millions of starving niggers come for your 'garden'. If you don't have heavy military equipment, nothing will stop them. And by heavy I mean heavy.

>Jun 19
Old news gtfo with your doomer bullshit

Attached: file.png (619x412, 191.24K)

My theory is that all the competent workers have retired out and have been replaced by lazy incompetent low skilled workers that they can hire on lower wages, and the new workers are too lazy and stupid to either do their jobs correctly, follow safety procedures or carry out needed maintenance.

This is just what it is, not some grand conspiracy to make people eat bugs

it's bots user, these faggots make money off interactions. If you always look deep enough you find out they change the dates or post shit from months ago and lie it happened recently.

Delusional cityfag spotted.

Check out the quick shill response! (((They))) really don't like us talking about this lol

Attached: die-jew-haters.png (740x566, 548.62K)

>Delusional cityfag spotted.
>projecting
>didnt see what nigger mobs did in 2020 lol

Attached: monkeys.jpg (2048x1365, 689.32K)

Second link offers no statistical sources whatsoever to support its arguments, and therefore goes right into the wastebasket.

First link has some statistics, but fails to answer important questions to fully resolve the matter. Most notably, it takes all fires as equal with no consideration of their level of severity or the amount of damage done, now or in the past. It is therefore inconclusive.

Is another plotline from atlas shrugged coming true? Plant owners destroying their means of production before the people can seize them?

why do you think hundreds of millions of violent hungry monkeys will go when they dont have enough food? Just hide and die? They'll move into your small cities to steal and destroy everything.

They will be too dead to even reach the rural communities.

I should definitely stop even looking at 1pbtid threads

Not surprised. Farmers are a highly protective species with very high schizo behaviour.

That's because you couldnt shoot them since the sacred, holy negros were protected by freemason cops.

I’ll be the first person interested if arson is increasing statistically. I always ask
>is the media just finding THE LATEST THING to report on
Before skitzing out on conspiracies

>being this delusional
our children can plink targets at 200yds with iron sights, you faggots don’t want anything to do with a tight knit community with the motivation and capability to defend their own

how come food is so flamable?

People like you should be fucked to death with large knives.

Attached: 1654054873912.jpg (1079x1356, 210K)