How many of you fantasise about committing violence towards vaxxies and vaxxie supporters and people who attack...

How many of you fantasise about committing violence towards vaxxies and vaxxie supporters and people who attack Antivaxxie chuds, but don’t actually have the balls to do SHIT?

Attached: 38438318-6292-4C04-9F3A-D0FBACCCEDE9.jpg (680x480, 44.8K)

What in the fucking fed thread is this?

Most of those apply to me. I wonder if the author of that meme has some guidance on how to motivate myself.

The saying is "strike while the iron is hot", not "strike cuz some marmelade tranny glownigger makes an anonymous post on an image board". What happens... happens

Attached: 1655692455140.jpg (1000x1200, 72.41K)

literally me but add 15 years.

It’s my favourite wojack

Ok fed

Why would want to hurt a vaxxie? They've been hurt enough.

Why? The vaxcattle are retarded and beyond help, but why would that make me want to enact violence against them?
As said, even if I wanted them harmed, they're already doing it to themselves.

So, OP, are you a fed, an edgelord, or a retard?

>vaxxies and vaxxie supporters
newfag here; why do you care if someone got a vaccine, much less want to kill them?

Well you see it's mainly because you have to go back

Also, fun fact: I got a vaccine and your rage is like a delicious steak. You can lash out in rage, but you’ll never be able to hurt me specifically.

i dont even think about homunculi vaxxies because they wont be around for much longer

Attached: 1655474326233m.jpg (1024x962, 86.64K)

I dont blame them, the same way as i dont blame a dog for shitting on the sidewalk. They are dumb lemmings who are programmed to be dumb, there is no point hating them.

Did an ai produce this image?

I don’t actually have to, tho. I hate Reddit’s setup, even if there still some decent subreddits. But you cannot make me go. Only my undersized bladder and blue Powerade can make me do that.

two more weeks. Trust the plan.

Any Forums is a board of peace (((OP)))

If you think I'm aware of my surroundings when I'm driving, you're mistaken. I'm just lucky.

That's called being an anti-social weirdo. You're angry about society not bending to your will and instead asks you to bend to it. You don't want to just be a contrarian asshole mad about safety protocols so you buy into a grand narrative.

Attached: 1655875490491.gif (200x293, 1.67M)

>Stop noticing things!.jpg

Is this really an attempt to demoralize
Or are u trying this meme out before
Grooming more kids on discord into
more mass shootings?

Pic related is me, but i am 28

No offense Feddy wap, but that’s to small time for a dude like me, to actually send a message anyone who hasn’t been groomed to shoot up schools know you gotta shoot/blow up government offices and buildings

Attached: 5A1694CD-F7CE-4F0B-977B-A2D3CD1C37E0.jpg (981x1121, 183.41K)

>entire anthologies of imaginary event
literally me
I have an entire universe of different interacting narratives