RUNESCAPE PRIDE WALK

runescape is having a pride event, not much unlike a few years ago
There is currently an anti-pride riot in falador world 302(pay-to-play): twitch.tv/flopske

thing is; tomorrow there is an official (jagex put it in a blogpost along with the pride event update) pride walk (pic related) in a free to play world.

Date: June 23rd 2022

Time: 18:00 BST - 19:30 BST

World: 500 (Free-to-play)

Secondary World: 562 (Free-to-play)

if you're feeling like ruining a few faggots' days tomorrow, make a free account or jump on your old one.

Attached: file.png (1253x1121, 763.67K)

Record it please

I'm in

Going to need some red pills for trannies. Anyone got any statistics?

41% that's all you need

Need more. AIDS, groomer charges etc...

Attached: 21.jpg (3000x2143, 925.36K)

its a genetic dead end. the numbers speak for themselves

bumping

thanks fren

Transgenderism and the concept of gender were created by Dr. John Money and Dr. Alfred Kinsey, respectively. Kinsey based his conclusion that children are sexual people on the responses he received from child predators and rapists from prison, and sexually experimented on and abused several young children. Money built his career on sexually abusing children, with his youngest victim being 5 months old.

imagine playing a shitty 15-year-old grindfest game with no pvp when pic related exists.

Attached: 123123.png (179x179, 5.38K)

Zoomer nigger

never heard of it, sorry.

I'm a zoomer and I don't even know what this gay game is. Runescape is fun at least, I remember playing it on my old compaq laptop with a latch back in the day.

Fuck Serbia

full-loot open-world sandbox pvp mmo
you will never be a woman, ahmed

>no pvp
He never got lured into the wilderness and insta-killed
How are todays youth to learn lifes lessons?

if the "wildereness" isn't the main focus of the game and instead requires you to lure people into it, it's a shit game for women and trannies.

Gonna be dropping ropes all the way

It's not a "good" game in the sense of it having good game play, mechanics and a captivating main story line or anything like game but it's comfy af