!!HAPPENING!!

>!!HAPPENING!!

>TEXAS LEAVING USA (SECESSION FROM USA)

newsweek.com/texas-seceding-us-would-mean-war-law-expert-says-1717392
washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/06/20/texas-gop-platform-secession-theocracy/

Attached: HAPPENING.gif (300x168, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/russell-texas-bentley-fighting-for-russia-in-ukraine-2022-3
mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1539414457864134658
law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/74/700
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will never do that. That would lead to war. Trust the experts.

What troops are going to fight Texans though? The US military is currently in it worst recruitment crisis since Vietnam.

Russia is ready to help the Texans

Texan Liberation Army is ready!

WHO HERE READY FOR /TWG/ Texas War General?

Attached: FSB training Texan rebells in Texas.jpg (1280x960, 396.66K)

Last time I checked the country was called the "United States" and not "Federal Government Dictatorship"

>What troops are going to fight Texans though?
The TLA (Texan Liberation Army)

Attached: TLA .jpg (1280x1765, 240.96K)

>would mean war
Doubt. What are they going to do, send in troops to fight Texans? Meanwhile their fitness standards have dropped, everyone is LGBTQBQQ+ brainwashed, no one is competent anymore, etc. I said in another thread though Texas should ally with Florida to take the lion share of space technology with it if they are actually serious.

Lmao they'll have to bring conscription
I was on the fence about enlisting because they have a good bribe but if I habe to kill my countrymen then sorry.

Can Britain help us in PEI, NFL, NS and NB?

We want to be part of Britain and not Canada

Attached: mmaritimeprovinces (1).gif (509x392, 27.13K)

The south isn't coming back

1.) They won't do shit
2.) Neither will you
3.) Even if they did they'd still cuck out after a week of getting BTFO

>Texans already fighting on the side of Russia in Ukraine
>Training for war

businessinsider.com/russell-texas-bentley-fighting-for-russia-in-ukraine-2022-3

Attached: Russia aiding secession war Texas 2023.jpg (1280x1596, 289.84K)

if they get the votes, is it fraud?
if they leave, GOP loses those electoral college votes
it'll never happen, kiddo. they've been writing this fan fiction for decades

You just know that Jewish gangsters rule your country when they go to war with people who don't want to be a part of their Weimar shit.

texas has teh ability to receive foreign help easily too because they are coastal AND border south america

Glowing hard

Attached: Terry hunting glow in the dark.jpg (1024x691, 76.1K)

>secession theocracy

Attached: comfy.jpg (600x579, 42.44K)

A bunch of other states will join them if they do it. If Florida joined then what the fuck does the Union even have at that point? California only exports entertainment that everyone is abandoning.

Galveston Texas is still prepared to defend the gulf
There's a lot of ordnance under certain hotels and the sea wall has more than one purpose

I'm so sick of seeing people think Texas is some based southern state. For those outside of America... Texas is just a conservative California. The demographics are BEANED beyond repair, but then again it always has been. Ironically, it's got a couple of the most liberal towns in the country too. Ever heard of Austin? Lastly, 75% of the "proud Texans" are fucking LARPing cunts. They aren't as hard as they would have you believe, and they would hand over their guns in a heartbeat. Wearing a cowboy hat when you don't own a cattle ranch should be enough evidence that they are LARPers. I've never met someone from Texas that wasn't a LARPing little bitch. Send them little cowboy hat and button up shirt wearing sissies to Alabama, Missisippi, or Louisiana and watch them get broke off. They are prissy little sissy boys that don't like getting their boots dirty.

>Galveston Texas is still prepared to defend the gulf
Lmao that wetback infested island ghetto wont defend shit

War? Like with guns? Guns are for dudes with tiny penises. Nobody needs guns.

Argh, why is it always the hot places. For once can we have a cold place do something cool.

Civilians will civilian who cares

Beaumont native myself, I'd move back in a heartbeat if they seceded

But what about Kosovo?

Jealous of a state far superior to whatever nigger shit hole you're posting from.

Whatever you say, Humberto.

Reminded me of pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-135732_Chrome.jpg (1050x1371, 464.2K)

>implying the electoral college matters at all in the midst of secession and civil war
The United States would cease to exist all together.

>t. gets his salsa from New York City

It is what has to happen but probably wont because of RINOS

heres whats going to happen if texas secedes. whites will move out en mass because taking a large hit to their paycheck for a BEANED out state is not worth it

He sounds like he could be based, but he definitely needs an education. Fascism is based

I would enlist just to kill texans

Texas is full of pansies LARPing as cowboys. They can't even stop the drag queens from dangling their cock and balls in the faces of children.

bump bump. We need to work on developing a Texas general and making memes. Keep up the fight and keep posting this daily.

Whatever happened to: "Our Democracy"
Kek. Time to kiss that Tradition Goodbye, by Century's End.

Watched their grandmas die with no oxygen and ted Cruz flee to Cancun and went right back to worshipping

All talk fag state. the tough people in the USA are southerners. Texans are like a bent, fagged version of southerners with big ego.

/thread

I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

Alot of Kyle's will cross state lines.

I would encount just to kill yanks.

A single texan drag queen can destroy half of your gay military.

Happily. Particularly Newfoundland, we should never have surrendered it to Canada in the first place.

No state can.
We all talked a few years ago about changing demographics leading to an accelerated pursuing of leftist goals. We're past that, and the globalists have realized that what's left of the white working class is all bark and no bite. Even our senator Cornyn was one of the most pivotal sellouts in the Senate passing gun control. Republicans know they don't have to even pretend to represent us anymore.
mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1539414457864134658

No you belong to New England sucker

Attached: 06D5EE9A-C2EE-4324-AAE7-49AFBF962582.jpg (252x252, 15.84K)

If you like reading this kind of stuff

law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/74/700

Interesting. Texan here
Yay

Texans will kill you first. They hunt hogs from helicopters with 30 cal rifles.

>anywhere from 11th largest economy in the world to 9th, depending on what metrics you use
>enormous energy reserves which would make us energy independent and one of the top net exporters overnight
>long coastline with shipping infrastructure already in place
>massive food production which means we will never fucking starve no matter how many faggy embargos the Jewnited States attempts to put on us
>the rest of the world already loves us and would love nothing more than to watch us break off from the cancerous hellhole we're attached to
>business environment that has anyone worth a shit tripping over themselves to flee more oppressive states and come be a part of
>everyone owns a firearm, literally impossible to invade
>financial giant
>tech giant
>manufacturing giant
>we literally make all of America's nukes
You have no fucking idea how much most Texans (and the people fleeing hellhole states for Texas) are ready for secession. The "United States" is already dead and we're sick of participating in a grand experiment that we don't believe in and doesn't deserve even a tiny fraction of the loyalty it demands. Fuck the United States, the future is Cowboy.

Attached: 1280px-De_Zavala_Flag.svg.png (1280x853, 12.54K)

#texit is a thing.

So they’re gonna stop taking federal funding? Every state should do that then
Render the fed down to the 3 branches and the military not infinity bureaucracy.

Little sissy Texas boys won't make it out of the swamp.

Attached: SWAMP.jpg (488x700, 60.76K)

I would enlist in the Texas Defense Force if this happened.

They can be part of New England, as long as New England is under the governance of normal England.
The US doesn't need all that territory.

Texas boys are designated and certified for BSC(BIG SWAMP COCK)

Attached: BSC.jpg (640x960, 105.22K)

Another low IQ shitpost.

Kys

Godspeed bro
t. regionalist

That settles it.
Moving to Texas.
>inb4 fuck off we're full
Fuck niggers and trannies. I want guns, horses, motorcycles and a ranch to keep it all on.
And the right to donate some lead to anyone who trespasses against me or my kin.

Stay the fuck in Texas, sissy boys.

Attached: 61d0cc2a1a1c5011725d82137ec1b0e4.jpg (507x650, 87.02K)

Nothing ever happens

Listen, Florida, we set up a Texas embassy (buccees) in your lands it's time for you to pony up and set up a Florida embassy (Publix) in ours. Only the deli section and meat counter are necessary.

This map is the boarders after northern New England secedes and liberates their brothers in the North from Canada

Noticing that the first post in secession threads is almost always opposed to secession. Shills go into swarm mode when these threads appear.

Good, they'd be mostly brown and a have a need to be cleansed.

Red states have the highest welfare rates, seceed and they'll have thousands of neets rioting, and then the governor crawling back to the federal government.

Attached: mike.jpg (773x773, 53.23K)

They’ll have all their leeches fleeing too their next host

Attached: palpatine-star-wars.gif (498x343, 1.12M)