Now that its official, Jesus was the king of the jews

Do you think he would approve of the modern Jewish people's agendas on the world? Do you think Jesus would be embarrassed to find his own people shitting up the world?

Attached: jesus_suffering2.jpg (550x619, 114.11K)

>Do you think Jesus would be embarrassed to find his own people shitting up the world?
he would lubricate his circumcissed dick with christcuck tears and jerk off

Attached: holy.png (1801x843, 534.2K)

set the example targetting innocent people is not the point.

>The Parable of the Tenants
9 He went on to tell the people this parable: “A man planted a vineyard, rented it to some farmers and went away for a long time. 10 At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants so they would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the tenants beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 11 He sent another servant, but that one also they beat and treated shamefully and sent away empty-handed. 12 He sent still a third, and they wounded him and threw him out.

13 “Then the owner of the vineyard said, ‘What shall I do? I will send my son, whom I love; perhaps they will respect him.’

14 “But when the tenants saw him, they talked the matter over. ‘This is the heir,’ they said. ‘Let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ 15 So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

“What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them? 16 He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.”

When the people heard this, they said, “God forbid!”

17 Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone’[a]?

18 Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

19 The teachers of the law and the chief priests looked for a way to arrest him immediately, because they knew he had spoken this parable against them. But they were afraid of the people.

Attached: life-cottage-aurora-northern-lights-lj.jpg (3840x2160, 3.56M)

The kikes which you refer to were known by Jesus as children of the devil.

fuck Jesus

Attached: 1638765981543.jpg (720x718, 67.88K)

classic christkuck
gets fucked all the time.
great story, if he had sent his wife, niggers might have fucked her.

Attached: 1655677644312.jpg (600x612, 34.21K)

>be chosen
>so chosen have natural immunity to HIV
>HIV is a incurable disease, the antichrist
>my purpose is to impregnate women with my seed to make naturally immune children to the HIV that will give humanity a fighting chance to fend off HIV
>tfw i must make a bunch of bastard children

hahahahah

more like the cat would be looking through the window with a snarl

Attached: 1633837786574.jpg (622x622, 100.49K)

hahahah

what>>??

Attached: 1576715815219.jpg (535x600, 91.29K)

what would you do if you're the only guy with natural HIV immunity? would you be a cuck and raise my bastards?

The King of all kings.

the king of hiv immunity, that's me

Jews killed Christ and the "people of Christ" are Christians....it's in the fucking name you lying shill ass faggot. Christ was not a jew but God manifest in flesh. God can not be a jew nor anything but God. To assign such labels to such a force is beyond simplistic and beyond a lie. Something the devil would say to be quite honest. Really makes you think.

Attached: SA_devil.jpg (256x256, 8.43K)

The KJV took the Israelite, Judean, Canaanite, Edomite, Pharisee and any other concoction you can think of and named it "Jew." I don't understand how you kikes can hate Jesus on this board when your narrative is flawed. It was you Khazarians that Killed Jesus Christ. Lord of Lords, King of Kings. It's strange how somebody threatened your existence so badly, that you crucified him in the spirit of evil. Who exactly is a jew? Be careful what you believe in. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Light. So if you are against him, you are part of satan. If you are a kike against him, you are also a part of satan. Would he approve of the 3rd temple? No. Would he approve of the return to sacrifices? No. Would he approve of one of the worlds most secular nations? No.

DO NOT BE DECEIVED. WAKE UP.

>Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

2GDAN

If Jesus was the king of jews, or even Jewish, do your really think the jews would have killed him?
He was the most powerful piece on the board, with an allegiance to the jews, and they decided they were going to kill him over it?
Naw.

didnt check my
not double
not single
tripple
fag kike lmao

Attached: 1655891113943.png (400x560, 303.91K)

Yeshua is the King of Kings. learn it and live it for your own good.

Pilate called him the king of the Jews. And the people who crowned him with thorns.

This

>The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times
5 Some of his disciples were remarking about how the temple was adorned with beautiful stones and with gifts dedicated to God. But Jesus said, 6 “As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another; every one of them will be thrown down.”

7 “Teacher,” they asked, “when will these things happen? And what will be the sign that they are about to take place?”

8 He replied: “Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them. 9 When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

12 “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name. 13 And so you will bear testimony to me. 14 But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. 15 For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. 17 Everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will perish. 19 Stand firm, and you will win life.

Attached: milkyway-8k-kw.jpg (7199x5103, 3.08M)

The only reason he returned was to warn of Satanic Jews forming false religions. Before that God dealt with evil by flooding the world. Maybe this time will be the final apocalypse, maybe not. But for sure he hates Jews trying to serve us up to Satan.

im the king of the juice, my semen that can save you all from hiv

grow up