Why would anyone choose to be gay?

Why would anyone choose to be gay?

Attached: gosh I wish it were me.jpg (640x853, 62.03K)

Do you chuds actually think racism is funny? I was browsing at work and my boss happened to walk by. Sees all the racist shit being posted and fires me on the spot. I waited until I got home to tell you MAGA larpers how retarded you really are.

I dunno Radu, why do you masturbate to twinks?

Because some people are weird and gay

Sounds like you chose to be gay. Lmao, sage

Ahhhhh yes

why would anyone NOT want to fuck a hot troon

they are retarded

Because they're faggots.

Opens up the possibility for sex when there is a drought. /thread

Ignoring the fpwp. I agree 100%. Pussy is better than hairy gaping prolapse dudeasshole.

Attached: 1655381171776.jpg (920x690, 133.91K)

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

I mean have you ever sucked a nice thick cock or gotten fucked in the ass before? It’s literally the most sexually pleasurable feeling in existence

Men can have pussies too, try having sex for once. Incel.

God I wish it were me.

He is sex.

Attention and sex. Duh.

At some point when I was a kid I realized I liked girls.

Don't know how that would be any different for gay people.

>choosing

That’s where you fucked up. Nobody chooses it the same way you can’t choose what foods you like and dislike. Impulse control and will power are the only things that can stop all forms of sexual degeneracy, but you didn’t really want answer, you just wanted (you)’s since no one would care if you died IRL

he will never pass. No matter the amount of makeup, filters, feminine clothing or haircut

Attached: smirk.jpg (250x194, 50.26K)

>Why would anyone choose to be gay?
It's easier than dealing with their sexual abuse.

Attached: surprise3.gif (506x552, 758.48K)

because they're raped as children

Absolute lies, most of us are from stable Christian homes. We can’t help being attracted to men anymore than you can’t help being attracted to women/ trans..

It’s a mental disease passed to next victim. Homos pass it via the eyes. Like a predator bug hidden in the shadows. The homo tries to pass the virus at the correct moment. Races with the weakest minds or easily distracted get infected with the homo virus