Have you ever tried to watch this dumbass?

He's not only dumb as a post, he doesn't even try to make any sense.

Attached: 1654066535312s.jpg (195x250, 7.49K)

Sounds like the average shill on Any Forums or any generic leftist

YOU ARE SAYING THESE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING SPECIAL AND PUT THEM ON A PEDESTAL. YOU KNOW WHY ANYONE KNOWS THEM? BECAUSE THEY SPAM HERE. NO OTHER REASON.
>muh thoughtleader (lmaolol) cant find an audience unless they post here every single hour
GOOD. BUY A FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ANYTHING YOU KEKS.

>fat
>masturbates to horses
>doesn't understand anything.
i don't even understand how he has an audience.

Literally who

Attached: 925692AE-BD69-4B08-812D-BE7A195D6D23.gif (220x208, 311.53K)

I post here every day and I still don't care who these fat niggers are

75% that he posts these himself

He is not as dumb as Hasan in defending his positions (Hasan is retard tier) but his positions are ridiculous.

I watched a few of his videos and only cause he was shilled here as some "epic debater" he hardly "wins" and mostly talks over people. His videos do not talk about real world issues. Just terminally online people issues.

At least hes honest though and has said on several occasions

>i am just here to make money and maybe debate a few conservatives along the way.

But hes basically a neo liberal following whatever the latest leftist talking point is and by his very nature extemely disingenuous.

Is this not the goblino fucker?

nope. i hate his face too much.

He gives Bad Dragon a bad name.

I don't listen to the opinions of obese people, period.

>i don't even understand how he has an audience
They're just like him

Funny cause whenever I get people attacking me in YouTube comment sections they're always subscribed to this faggot. It's always just neoliberalism talking points

I hope he gets jumped by a pack of niggers who punch him in the face, beat him to the ground, kick him in the stomach, kick him in the head, get that famous “running jump and then stomp on whitey” move, pull his pants down, and steal his wallet and shoes. Because a concussion and picking his teeth off the concrete out of a pool of his own blood is likely the only thing that will ever knock a lick of sense into him.

Oh, and I almost forgot. All he will hear is their whooping and laughing. He will not hear any sirens. He will not hear the footfalls of a cop. Oh sure, people will gather around - to film him.

can you link a particular debate you think he lost?

Sometimes I watch whaifalthist. Once he had some 'discussion' about capitalism or whatever the fuck with this guy, but after 30 minutes they started calling each other racists so I turned it off. It was typical amerimutt moment.

I don't pay attention to people I disagree with

He didn't though...
Full disclosure, I like vaush, and 90% of the time people say he's wrong or whatever, it's because of shit like what you just did right there, blatant misinterpretation.

woops, meant for

Attached: 5CD43E3D-18AE-4827-A3AB-97244E432583.jpg (589x544, 47.75K)

this
who is this fat fuck ?

Him and Richard Spencer exist to convince extremist weirdo white males to vote democrat. For Vaush this comes in the form of "one day we'll be able to hitch pedophilia to the civil rights wagon" and for Richard Spencer it's doofus accelerationism like "abortion is based because blacks use it more so actually voting democrat is based and redpilled".

He's a leftist (((debater))). Of course I pay no attention to his retard ass.

Appeal to authority more brain dead faggot

Only thing I’ve ever seen from him is an infamous webm on /gif/ where he’s reacting to a video of women sharing their rape experiences and he’s pushing the narrative that we live in a “rape culture” and then turns on a fucking dime when one of the girls mentions that she was raped by a Muslim immigrant and starts flipping out and calling the girl a liar.

How about Hassan. A spoiled rich kid whos whole carrier life was drenched in nepotism is some how a champion for the wroking class movement. Kek

Attached: 1655672705571.jpg (640x607, 55.98K)

Buy an ad Ian

People who place any value in verbal debate for reaching true are midwits. There're a thousand rhetorical tricks to defend bad arguments. Even written debate is almost useless.

I have been unfortunate enough to see other people's videos about him.

You do know these e-celeb retards don't care about a fucking thing they say, don't you?

They are laughing all the way to the bank lol

He just spits out regime talking points, another neoliberal creationist who hates white people

He's legitimately evil. Every argument he's ever made has been in bad faith. He stirs shit with his betters just so he can get visibility.

Hassan is decently handsome and has the benefit of nepotism like you said. It makes sense that he was able to scoop up some twitter trannies into his orbit. What anyone on the face of the earth sees in Vaush is a total mystery to me.

Yea same faggots are subscribed to him too. They say the most reddit tier shit too, even same writing style like this queer

All these turbo leftists like Vaush and Hasan are mentally-ill emotional babies. The only lefty I watch is Destiny.

Attached: 1629165696449.jpg (900x1200, 197.77K)

hes a communist jew he literally wants to kill everyone who is white

the dude is demonic nothing he says makes sense and neither does hasan or destiny

theyre literally lying to people for a living

Attached: qaqa (26) (3).jpg (1440x1799, 260.37K)