US MONKEY POX CASES DOUBLE IN UNDER A WEEK

>twitter.com/drericding/status/1539670001703350272?s=21&t=Q4WtC9BTWgvsieQ0OeQ6IA

Attached: USmpx.jpg (504x172, 18.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ul-cZyuYq4?t=31
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That means it's working.

>141 cases
>almost 332,000,000 population
Everybody panic!!

you're not very bright are you leaf

MONKEY BROS NOT LIKE THIS

It will be making the jump soon if it hasn't already into the general population. Gloves on, everyone!

Could you please not use that racist terminology

SADs means its working, this is another thing because they sold their immune systems for pennies lmao

>gay only disease
>pride month

yeah no shit it is doubling

Clearly not as retarded as you

It is divine punishment for fags.

do 100 x 2 and double it about 16 times

Pretty much this.

Attached: 424-hikaru-sulu.jpg (441x408, 71.58K)

Meanwhile in bongland: (I'm sorry bros, it's habbening, and this time it's for reals).

Attached: retvrntomonke.png (3400x2400, 565.25K)

I wish I was low IQ enough to believe this when its literally spreading faster than covid did at this point

Why should we panic about a disease that only affects degenerates?
>pretty much exclusively men catch the disease
>the women who catch the disease are pretty much all actually transgender aka males
>if a closeted homo spreads it to their wife the wife won't spread it
>but if she does, she is a whore and it spreads to whoremongers and their whores
>this will not affect me, or anyone I love
>if it does it means they are either a fag or a whore, which means I won't love them anymore
What am I missing? People being afraid of casual sex again like with aids? Terrible. Just terrible.

o man they are mad lol

they aren't testing women, imagine falling for this psyop THIS hard

>Why should we panic about a disease that only affects degenerates?
As it spreads it can mutate to spread more via the airways, increasing transmission and potentially severity of the disease as well. Basically there is a chance it can become like smallpox.

>I wish I was low IQ enough to believe this when its literally spreading faster than covid did at this point
Gays are pretty fucking gross dude. If there was any community that could spread a terrible disease that has obvious signs of infection faster then a mostly silent flu it would be the gay community.

Someone find the post of the user predicting this will happen in America.

They aren't testing women and / or refusing to

Monkeypox is a manifestation of VAIDS.

what's the gay/straight breakdown?

Attached: 1654114357079.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Damn they really do be returnin to monke and shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-122515_Instagram.jpg (1080x2280, 889.31K)

my personal theory is their immune systems are so weak they're literally getting Sahara tier diseases LMAO

>Biden: new pandemic is coming soon
How does he know?
Meanwhile, burgers are about to lose 2nd amendment via red flag laws - we take arms who we deem dangerous. LMAO

Time for panic is about now. They've crossed the rubicon btw. Meaning the US dollar and US control over the world is about to go to shit. Take care burgers, stock up while you still can and move to mountains. Nuclear war is coming initiated by first strike policy, under the guise of grave national security issue (inflation ramping up as the world ditches dollar) meaning your billionaires lose everything, and their assets in danger of nationalization across the world, and their lifes in danger. No need to repeat why
>second pandemic is coming soon (tm)

youtu.be/6ul-cZyuYq4?t=31

I still wear gloves to pump gas.

some perv fucked a monkey at a pride festival on the canary islands

100,000 gays travel there for a big crazy gay orgy and whatever every year, but here's my prediction

soon the tourists will flock to Fire Island which is a big gay island here in the US which has basically been a gaycation place for 50 years and that's when the monkeypox pandemic will ramp up here

Attached: gaypox.png (1292x1218, 189.81K)

Attached: 1653538526206.png (1007x348, 58.96K)

t this rate I’ll have to cancel next months Standard Fuck Party (look it up on YouTube).