Is evolution real?

Is evolution real?

Attached: 6C121CBD-9D8B-4811-9AD5-C27A2919A9BF.jpg (1170x1057, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats clearly the loch ness monster

or one of those bdsm furries

Pretty small for a dinosaur, desu.

No and you'd have to be a fool to believe evolution and random mutation are to explain our clearly intelligently designed biosphere. Remember: all the scientists in the world with unlimited funding are unable to create even a single celled living organism yet atheist scientists dismiss life and God.

If you have to ask then the American education system failed you, my condolences and I hope your low IQ life goes smoothly.

Depending on the region this could literally be any animal

Christcuckery has reached new lows.

Attached: F4BE8A4F-FADB-40D1-957E-CBBF8622692C.jpg (1028x772, 1.41M)

maybe but not via environmental pressure and random mutation because that is impossible. for example those forces could never produce a convincing mimic adaptation or something like a venus fly trap.

Tell us about the jews or muslims next
Oh wait you're a jew yourself nevermind rabbi. go back to your daily "christ cuck hate" and sow some more division

Tagad saprotu kāpēc Latvijā tāds zems līmenis, ka tādi idioti ka tu te eksistē, negribi pārvākties uz Angliju?

In theory all it took was one chance event to produce a self-replicating molecule over course of a billion years. That’s a ridiculously long time, I don’t have a hard time believing that it could happen. Once a molecule is self-replicating, it’s only a matter of time as improved generations take over the population.

There never were Hebrew, or Israelites, just Cannanites who worshiped Baal Haddad, and refined their fairytale to accommodate being ruled over by the Egyptians, Persians, Greeks, and Romans.

Attached: 8F31943F-BC31-4431-8748-ABB94DC8829B.jpg (1366x2048, 160.21K)

i thought it looked fake as shit just from the thumbnail lmao
>makes thread using fake picture to spread lies
>gets called out on it
>STOP SOWING DIVISION BRO YOURE A KIKE WHY DONT YOU GO TALK ABOUT THE KIKES? STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO HOW CHRISTKEKS KEEP WHITE PEOPLE NEUTERED AND BRAINDEAD FOR THE KIKES AMUSEMENT BRO
i swear you people get more jewish every year

Attached: 1622539399826.png (867x627, 115.89K)

No. Evolution is a lie designed to hide the existence of God and discredit Him.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655918142628.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

>Intelligently designed

Attached: God Memeball30.png (1210x550, 685.15K)

What does them not being able to make single cell organisms mean exactly?

They’re not even authentic Christians. They are just a bunch of autistics that hate Any Forums for always being right.

lol

Attached: EE.png (191x181, 35.46K)

Blablabla. No one fucking cares, your own church does not even have a problem with the theory of evolution. If it weren't for fundamentalist burgertards you would not be questioning evolution at all

I think dinosaurs were hell spawn that God vanquished.

If you Creationshits are right, why do you always have to lie by doing stuff like shopping these shittily drawn 3rd-grader dinosaurs into ancient artefacts?

Could easily be any giant reptile, komodo, gator, crocodile etc

Whoever the fuck did those paintings is a retard though, everyone knows you're meant to hunt them with pans.

Attached: Komodo.jpg (1280x720, 229.66K)

I just realized that the edited out YHWH’s wife’s unit in that other pic. If only you knew how good things really are.

Attached: 2C184CA6-0B56-4C2B-AB1F-A3B8D4C3461D.jpg (640x881, 226.22K)

That shoop isnt even in the same style

Excuse me, what?

Explain this.

Attached: snekmimic.jpg (390x220, 28.41K)

Adaption yes
Evolution no

I think humans at least whites were built with intelligent design with adaption in mind from various animals on earth. Then somewhere along the line the species got split and de-evolution occurred.

the ones that were born with mutations that scared off predators are the ones that survived and reproduced

which mutations?

Pareidolia

Attached: F6286DC8-34C6-4F80-A062-B0A9FD128637.jpg (700x933, 137.91K)