This board went from class warfare to race warfare

This is totally organic and will sure somehow bring jews down from positions of power

Attached: 45435345.jpg (1200x1163, 721.98K)

It is engineered.
The "white race" is a recent jew creation. Simply meant to cause division and serve as a smokescreen.

htis photo is hilarious I would sex both on the left

how new are you

fuck off commie
the problem has always been niggers, chinks, and jews

>htis photo is hilarious I would sex both on the left
>t.

Attached: 1654775752052.jpg (570x356, 63.6K)

>The white race doesn't exist.
This is a new one. Shitty attempt, though. Any Forums has always revolved around race because "melting pot" countries revolve around exploitation.

why not both?

>The "white race" is a recent jew creation.
Two thousand years is recent?

>muh class

He's talking about your meaningless amerimutt word
Spics and sandniggers are "white" in your fucking cuntry

CLASS WAR IS RACE WAR
BLACKS DON'T OWN WEALTH; ONLY WEALTH FROM JEWS IS ALLOWED TO TRANSFER TO A FEW TOKEN BLACKS.

WHO OWNS BET?
WHO OWNS RECORD COMPANIES?
WHO OWNS SLATE?
WHO OWNS BLACK NETFLIX?
WHO OWNS BLACK TWITTER?
WHO OWNS NBA, NFL?
WHO OWNS BLACK HOLLYWOOD?
WHO OWNS BLACK MAGAZINES?
WHO OWNS BLACK PRODUCTS LIKE WIGS, HAIR TONICS, AND SHEEIT?

IT'S
ALL
JEWS
LOOK
IT
UP

MOSES FUCKING LEVY LITERALLY SHIPPED EVERY FUCKING GROID THAT LIVES IN CURACAO; HE SINGLE FUCKING HANDEDLY ESTABLISHED SLAVE ROUTES AND FILLED ENTIRE FUCKING ISLANDS WITH HIS SLAVES.

Spoken like a kike.
It's "whiteness" being demonized, so that is the fight. Class was the fight when everyone was white.

Golems. Keep fighting the good fight, focusing on race.
I am not saying to love niggers, I am saying you acting like white niggers does nothing but further allow jews to demonize you.
The white race is a recent creation, look into the actual history of Europe.
They didn't see themselves as on collective entity, they saw themselves as different tribes/races fighting for dominance, with the rare chance that they were forced to unite versus shitskins.
Keep being a jew golem, though.

Kikes, niggers, gooks. In that order. Sage lefty threads

Looks like he's related to Leafy.

Golem. Keep on keeping on, faggot.
You are (((their))) best poison to shutdown any resistance against (((them))).
Go retie your bootlaces, and shave your head again, all while fighting with your repressed faggotry.

They were all white. They weren't under attack for being white. Now they are.

Fucking jew doesn't want people to collectivize with niggers and kikes as rival groups.

>nooooo we can't focus on killing the bankers and propagandists
>if we do some jewish accountant somewhere might survive
>it's better wait for hitler 2.0 just to make sure we get them all
you can acknowledge racial differences without being a sperging wignat about it

Fuck niggers

Keep telling yourself that.
You are as bad as a revisionist jew because you don't have an accurate outlook on history.
I am sure you are making a lot of progress, right?
You are so fucking stupid, that you have to be a glownigger.
>Don't do anything
>focus on race
>white power
>amirite my brothers?

You know nothing, faggot.

Attached: 1655835305704m.jpg (1024x473, 53.6K)

What's your point, though? This seems like a very crude understanding of European history, as those "tribes/races" you're referring to eventually became domineering nations that exerted influence over other (European) people while signing pacts with competing nations at the same time. Europe didn't develop out of tribalism because of Jews, if that's what you're getting at.
>Europeans should keep fighting between each other instead of focusing on the race of people subverting us, that'll show him!
>You're a Jew golem if you believe that endless wars between European peoples isn't for the preservation of our culture.
Seeing as you're an American, you should recognize that Charles Lindbergh (a famous American aviator) stated of the European race:
"Our bond with Europe is a bond of race and not of political ideology . . . it is the European race we must preserve; political progress will follow. Racial strength is vital—politics a luxury. If the white race is ever . . . threatened, it may then be time for us to take our part in its protection, to fight side by side with the English, French, and Germans, but not with one against the other for our mutual destruction."

You think a coalition of niggers and spics are going to fight ZOG? That's just fucking stupid.

same but both on the right