This is political because it is a thought experiment relating to law/ethics

This is political because it is a thought experiment relating to law/ethics.

Would it be child molestation if someone jerked off with that hand while it was detached from her with her in another room (while she's in the pool and cannot wear it for example)?

What if it's detached and she is in the same room and she can see you doing it?

What if it was attached but there was a curtain separating and you just made the fingers form a hole and you fuck it while it is motionless?

Attached: 1655910478048.webm (720x1280, 2.28M)

Bump

Only a jew would joke about feces, farts, minors.
She is disabled and underage, Moshe.

Is it rape if you wear a condom, since.... technically there was no contact?

Attached: c946565285c06078d37680a282cf5f90--curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david.jpg (681x1021, 73.76K)

Technically as long as you're penetrating a person in their ass or vagina without their consent, it's rape even if it is with a dildo or something.

I would RAVAGE that adorable little loli. Use her stumps to massage my prostate. Perfect cunny.

Why jack off with the hand? Her mouth looks like it works and I'm guessing the pussy and asshole are functional as well.

he's asking a philosophical question. OP, I think the answer is yes because the act of molestation is less to do with the body, in the case of being jacked off by a child, because no physical damage is left. the damage is of the mind. so, even using a robotic hand in the other room, as long as the child know's it's jacking you off, then the same damage occurs to the mind, so the same crime would be committed

anyone else getting the idea that a fleshlight would probably fit on those stumps pretty nicely?

Anal is not rape because your penis is not inside her vagina and you can't impregnate someone up the arse.

cute

Attached: 1632599579964.png (597x597, 339.12K)

Interesting. Thanks for the serious response.

(lefty)GROOMER thoughts

Oppai loli cyborgs soon bros

>abhorrent_post.jpeg

Kid has army of darkness mechanical arm that can crush metal, groovy

did i win?

>favorite sexbot ever

Correct, it's sodomy, a different crime.

Imagine she grab your.. and won't let go

Built for BBC

Why are you even thinking about this OP? Your mind is poisoned.