26 year old NFL player drops dead

totally normal

breitbart.com/sports/2022/06/22/ravens-linebacker-jaylon-ferguson-dead-at-26/

Attached: Safeandeffective.png (1280x670, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20220409023436/https://www.afl.com.au/news/725434/
web.archive.org/web/20220409104218/https://xyz.net.au/2022/04/
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N

I

I

OHHHH NOT MY FANTASY FOOT BALL TEAM

G

This is why people need to get vaccinated. So preventable

26 is super old in nigger years

>this rarely ever happened before coof vaccines
>all of a sudden, after coof vaccines, (((scientists))) who pushed the vaccines are still stumped at its cause
No other explanation than people dying suddenly and randomly, huh

this isn't about foosball memefag. it's about sudden young adult death syndrome. this is a serious new illness everyone needs to be aware of

Attached: 8e3.png (640x734, 11.15K)

they are working on a vaccine to solve this. have no fear our betters are on this

When will you f*cking IDIOTS admit that climate change is a massive problem??

You guys are idiots SADS (sudden adult death syndrome). Is real we are still learning more about health and science grow the heck up.

Death and sickness for the jabbies
They are Nephilim with rabies

Climate change is the cause for these recent deaths. We need to restrict your rights and raise your taxes for fix it. Also you have to take these 100 million climate refugees from Africa

I mean this does happen once every few years for those unfamiliar with pro sports.

Dude from Minnesota dropped dead during a practice a while back. Was a big deal.
I played against a dude in high school that dropped dead at a Mizzou practice. He wasnt a big guy either. Lean skill player. Just collapsed all of a sudden.

So, the shit does happen

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-105152.png (1273x2048, 1.3M)

Not my problem, to be frank. I really don't give a fuck, I don't even consider vaxxoid as human anymore, they're just cattle.

i cannot tell if this is sarcasm or not
t. scientist

Attached: lvl.jpg (1500x1125, 369.64K)

>At approximately 11:25 p.m. Tuesday, Baltimore Police said officers responded to a home in the northern district of the city, where they found Ferguson unresponsive and being treated by medics. Ferguson never regained consciousness and was pronounced dead on the scene by medics, according to police.

Drug overdose.
Notice it wasn't "his home"

Do you have any statistics on this to back up the claim? Not saying you're wrong, but i'm also not going to blindly believe you

Comment sections are getting more and more vaxpilled

Yeah, its pretty normal for somebody who gets his head bashed in to die. What's shocking is handegg players who don't randomly die

>Was a big deal.
exactly. it used to be a big deal.
now it's just SADS which has always been happening and is nothing out of the normal so go back to sleep and stop noticing patterns.

My aunt died of winter vagina just last year.
Player was probably transgender.

>pronounced dead on the scene by medics
He was pronounced "dead on the scene by medics"?
Were those medics charged?

Tbf he was offered to become a lifetime millionaire for getting a vax shot. I don't think many of us clean bloods could seriously refuse that. He just went with it. I imagine the fear among young athletes these days. They all know exactly why people are dying. Yes I'd get vaxxed if it meant me being set for life. Ferguson was just one unlucky nigger

Completely normal and expected considering this is a nigger sport where they just keep giving each other concussions for hours.

He was set for the rest of his life.

Shill 101:
This happens like every week but you never knew about it before.

systemic proteinopathy is a bitch.

Ok novopharmashill you can log off the VPN now

Brainless fuck, your entire population should be exterminated and replaced with white people

DEBUNKED ......It's totally normal in 2021/2022, I've collected thousands of footy players, all in an easy way to C

E.g

- Hayden Crozier, 28, Australian AFL player for the Western Bulldogs has collapsed during game and is hooked up to ECG
(March 16th, 2022, Survived, Vaccine Status Unknown *Note All AFL Players/Staff/Coaches must be fully-vaccinate to attend match*
The Western Bulldogs are still investigating a scary incident involving Hayden Crozier during Thursday night's defeat to Carlton,
where the defender unexpectedly fainted at half-time of the clash.
(web.archive.org/web/20220409023436/https://www.afl.com.au/news/725434/
he-just-fainted-concern-for-dog-hayden-crozier-after-frightening-incident)

- Ollie Wines, 27, Australian AFL 2021 Brownlow Medalist for Port Adelaide Hospitalized during game is diagnosed with Myocarditis
(April 7th, 2022, Survived, Vaccine Status Unknown *Note All AFL Players/Staff/Coaches must be fully-vaccinate to attend matches*
Ollie Wines left the field of play and was taken to Hospital after a bout of Nausea and Dizziness
during the crushing loss by the Premiers, having played just 27 minutes on Thursday night.
(web.archive.org/web/20220409104218/https://xyz.net.au/2022/04/
afl-vaccine-carnage-ollie-wines-hospitalised-with-irregular-heartbeat/)

oh American football I got heaps of those

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

*2021 Death (List) Part A*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2021 Death (List) Part B*
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde

>I am so broke it makes me sick, because the overwhelming majority of my readers don’t care enough to give me money, because that is the nature of right-wing white people – they don’t actually give a shit about anything, and could never appreciate someone literally ruining their entire life for a cause. Readers of the Daily Stormer – people who have read this site that has no advertisement every day, for years – will actually send me emails saying, “sorry, I just don’t want to figure out bitcoin, let me know if you get a credit card processor.”

>I had to lay off almost my entire staff because people who have read this site, which has no advertisement, for ten hours a week for years on end, can’t take ten minutes to learn bitcoin and send me ten dollars...

>People who have read the site for ten hours a week for years on end did not have ten minutes to learn how to send me ten dollars. Millions of people read this site every month, it’s the single most influential right-wing publication on earth, and someone spilled liquid on my computer and now the keyboard is messed up and I can’t replace it. I have not eaten a steak since Christmas day and I buy clothes from the discount rack at H&M.
You are fucking pathetic anglin.
You run around telling people that their little cousins, nieces and nephews who were forced to vaxx by their parents deserve to die, and then cry when those people stop donating. Fucking pathetic.

He was still alive when they got there I think, barely. Died quickly

If I'm reading it right atleast

It is incredibly rare for adult athletes though. It happens a LOT in high school athletics, because summer practice operates like a widowmaker for teens with congenital heart defects.
For an Adult athlete, though, especially a football player, who's been practicing like this every summer for over a decade, it's very curious.

>totally normal
yes for vaccinated male it is.

>Nigger
>Not blowing millions

Dude totally except for me it's the antivaxxers and I call them sheep it's basically the same we're just two peas in a pod wanna join my discord?

This. A lot of these idiot athletes also do steroids and heart-pumping drugs, not to mention they push their bodies excessively. And we don't know their family history, pretty sure heart disease is common.

I am recovering from covid I had last week
>never vaxxed
>had afib last night
I am legit worried

You idiots. Their doctor just messed up the steroid / growth hormone dosage.

That one was. This one wasn't.

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-110756.png (1557x2048, 1.69M)

Im surprised this bait wasn't snapped up.

This was a likely drug overdose