Troons destroyed my life

I’m a dyke and as such you can imagine how impossible is to make dyke flirting irl. We rely on the internet for scissoring things. But since 2 years ago this troons have flooded the all fucking dyke spaces with their hineous dicks and creepy freak show and ban you from everywhere for not feeling attraction towards this freaks. This is your fault pol, cause they’re all incels like you gone insane. Why are men like this?

Attached: 3E4E788A-C8FF-4F38-B188-43968A6AF0A5.jpg (471x221, 131.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys faggot

>Why are men like this?
not men.
troons.
troons are clinically insane

>This is your fault pol
no, fuck off to LGBT with your thrash complaints

>I'm a dyke
>Troons destroyed my life
good

so many young western men are incels because you women aka dog fuckers are degenerates who will rather fuck a dog than your own men :)

>troons destroying dyke lives
Wtf I like troons now?!

you voted for this

>I'm a dyke
Turns out leaving the breeding pool has consequences; unmatched partners go nuts and follow the pussy

You voted for this
The troons here completely took over the yearly women's march, it used to be fat lesbians screaming about the patriarchy now it's troons screaming about terfs and swerfs so in other words I'm no longer the enemy as a man, you and other women are the enemy.

No refunds.

Not my problem, they are one of you now...

Transphobe.

Attached: 1655802214990.jpg (1088x499, 122.51K)

cope

Attached: i dont give a fuck.jpg (700x477, 114.56K)

kek im not to blame for you be so low testo that you look to me like a failed woman making me prefering normal real perfect version of what you fail to imitate

Biologically, yes, that wood has the same B I O L O G Y as the chair.

say it with me fag, BYE-OLL-OH-JEE.
See, its even inclusive because it has "Bi" in it

Reminder:

transsexuality and anything lgbtq is an abomination to God. The lgbtq community also mocks God's promise to Noah to never flood the earth again. They are a satanic agenda pushed onto the people by various evil means to deceive them.

26 ...for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death...(Romans 1:26-32, KJV)

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655914481250.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

All of you lgbtzipzapzubbidybap motherfuckers need to neck yourselves ASAP

Don't fall into the plant fallacy. Plants are freaks that easily form polyploids, chimeras, etc due to their resilience on the cellular level.

You wanted this. You voted for this. Enjoy the slippery slope, and the consequences of your actions.

Attached: 1519402971905.jpg (588x823, 109.3K)

Why post pics of kids?
Are dykes all pedos?

Feminists and lesbians deserve this.

The most man hating feminists in the world were lesbians. You all helped destroy masculinity. You helped destroy families. You helped destroy men with false rape/sexual assault/domestic violence accusations.

And now the feminist basedbois call you TERF and help the troons take over your spaces and destroy your lives if you speak out.

You will suck the girl cock, and you will be happy.

tl;dr : you get what you fucking deserve!

Based dravidian king

Attached: 1655714538299.jpg (835x1024, 136.91K)

You LGBT+ motherfuckers cried for acceptance of trans people. You voted for it and made laws to protect them and give them special rights.
Your current situation is called living with consequences.

tits or gtfo faggot
unless you have bad tits in which case just gtfo