Is this a common sight in your city?

Attached: C522946D-4B85-4512-85D1-2B65476731CB.jpg (629x869, 333.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UG_bDyX45Og
youtu.be/PbEGz-6SDpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. A 15 year old died when he fell off into traffic and now the whole city has signs telling you to "slow down for [dead kid]" when the speeding had nothing to do with his death.

I live in WV so no, just heroin and obesity.

>Is this a common sight in your city?
I feel like that's an east coast nigger thing. Here in the midwest (milwaukee, chicago, etc) you don't really see nigs doing that as much as the ones in NJ, new york, philly, etc.

yes, quite common in Brazil

a negro stealing a bike? yea it's pretty common

It's a common sight wherever nigs exist.

Yes.

Attached: 1524413478601.jpg (1904x1146, 487.45K)

it is common in my neighborhood, bunch of moroccan teens doing this stuff all the time

Those bikes are expensive… bike shops don’t like selling them because it attracts thugs

everytime I see a kid do wheely I hope this happens to him

No, it's mostly homeless people but they have both wheels on the ground.

kek. should be legal to hit them deliberately.
youtube.com/watch?v=UG_bDyX45Og

I wish. Mine are on ATVs. Stupid animals right in the middle of the road. No traffic laws followed if one ever gets smashed it'll be more Whites supremacy what did them in.

yes, unfortunately

Attached: tnb01.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

I hate niggers so much it's unreal.

No, we dont have any blacks here

yes, there's this one kid that does it and swerves wildly between each side of the road where people are walking
Haven't seen him in a while. Hopefully he didn't crash and get hit by a truck and die and I never have to deal with his retarded ass ever again.

Anywhere their's chavs or niggers yes

Back in 2019, a group of bicyclists from LA came up to Porterville, and caused some chaos...they were in town for only about two hours.
youtu.be/PbEGz-6SDpE

Attached: Deezy-Bike-Life_Porterville.jpg (1280x720, 163.17K)

Attached: 1655116660645.webm (744x720, 2.95M)

Love how you can see cops at the beginning and end of the video doing nothing. Also why the fuck do people slow down. Hit them.

I’ve never seen a nigger IRL.

man, you hit one of these niggers doing niggershine shit and you are white is a great way to end up dead in the hood

>joggers on bikes riding along
>they see you/your property and start slowing down
>snaking side to side to buy time
I hate when they do this, move along boy!

Live in Southern Virginia. The obesity is out of control. My local Walmart has 10+ whale shopping scooters and they're usually all being used.

Don't live in a city so idk

Good luck

U r going to need the luck.

"Oh you like riding a bicycle huh? Yeah have fun riding it all the way back to LA"
top kek

I lived in Oakland California years ago and that was a fairly common sight. The teenagers would also throw rocks into traffic and then rob anyone who got out of their car at gunpoint. Living in a black neighborhood in a black city turned me from a love everybody coexist type into a racist. And there are alot of jewish people there too which started me goosestepping down the rabbit hole

Attached: 1654565449706.jpg (682x1024, 89.78K)