The end

>no gf
>no job
>no hobbies
>no frens
>no future
I'm killing myself. See you all in hell.

Attached: THE END.jpg (900x877, 81.48K)

Take some trash on your way out

You were redeemed by Christ. Your life is not your own to throw away.

Attached: 1655839359862.webm (888x500, 2.6M)

you post this every day m8
shit or get off the pot

why do they hate kangaroos so much?

Don't do it fren, things will get better

Attached: 1655699340110.jpg (748x1024, 184.9K)

It's a good thread.

Thanks for the (You). I'll resume fishing tomorrow.

Attached: (You) FISHERMAN.jpg (1024x530, 106.2K)

Kill evil first, or you genuinely deserve to be tortured in hell for eternity.

We hear a lot about the Emu War, but the Kangaroo Rebellion is Australia's real forgotten war. Some still harbor resentment against the roos for what transpired.

>>The romans nailed a child molester to the cross! >>Now you belong to the jews!
This is why this guy is killing himself

He would be ashamed

Attached: 16068564514.jpg (275x183, 7.96K)

>why do they hate kangaroos so much?
Good question

>Thanks for the (You). I'll resume fishing tomorrow.
kek

Attached: 1629355229071.jpg (459x363, 36.85K)

>This is why this guy is killing himself
digits check out

Attached: 1635400273988.jpg (800x1065, 166.14K)

have you ever seen the movie "wake in fright"?
theres a whole scene where they drive around the outback shooting kangaroos except it's not even cgi they are actually killing the kangaroos irl

Cope harder you inferior infidel dog. I jerk off everyday to ISIS attacks on euroaches, I jerk off everyday to the bombing of m*drid subway, to Bataclan, to trucks running over euroaches in France and Germany like the sack of pus they are, to Ebba the little hoe who dropped dead like a sack of shit, to the two euroach whores beheaded in Morocco, nothing pleases me more than seeing infidel dogs killed in the most gruesome way possible, be it at the hands of my Arab and Berber brothers or at the hands of my black brothers.

Attached: EBBA THE INFIDEL SLUT.jpg (1274x2726, 352.69K)

Not your personal blog faggot, nobody cares.

The director was seething that the hunters were letting the kangaroos suffer instead of putting them out of their misery so he electrocuted some of the hunters.

>he electrocuted some of the hunters.
like with a taser or are we talking holocaust style electrified rollercoaster?

He rigged something up to send a current through the Jeep a few of them were sitting in and shooting out of. No one died but they got shocked to shit and one was partially paralyzed.

The entire story of the production of that movie is fucking insane. there had to have been some serious drugs on set.

Exactly the same except that I have a job. You can have it though if you think that wageslaving for nothing makes you happy.

See ya tomorrow.

Attached: 1641802152793.png (2048x2048, 1.59M)

fucking christcuck
your god kills babies everyday cope it

SAGE

Only by killing yourself do you ensure you have no future. No positive one anyway. Hell is real and if you don't receive Christ you will go there. Permanently. So don't kill yourself. Receive Christ as your Saviour and live for God.

>>no future
At least you're not born in a shit hole third world country.
So be happy for that.