What are YOU doing to save western civilization?

Surely you can't watch this disaster unfolding before your eyes without acting in retaliation, right user?

Attached: Range253232.jpg (1550x1075, 227.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2s3gsqGiGTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing. Western civilization must die. Picrel is jew btw

why do i have to care? my obligation is to my family first, then my local community.

that's it.

>Save western civilization
Why would I want to save something that's actively trying to kill me? Western civilization as you understand it died 60 years ago

let civilization end

Attached: jew-soldiers.jpg (2448x1632, 590.96K)

good gawd that jewish FUPA is off the charts

i'm neetmaxxing while i wait

Attached: 1651340520452.jpg (719x546, 66.98K)

>act in retaliation
>go to jail for terrorism
>all you did was protest drag queen story hour
Why would anyone risk their freedom when the right wing doesn't protect their own? The left is winning becusee the right wing is full of cowards and cucks who are so obsessed with individuality they don't realize that unity is how you win. Teams win championships. "I got mines" is the mindset of nearly every person on the right. Fuck it, I'm glad commies are going to win and destroy everything. I hope every only white boomer gets their head caved in by niggers. It's going to be awesome.

Attached: 1655433008170.png (485x374, 169.72K)

>it's large unit tactics user, trust me bro
>what are small unit tactics
>why are units small, anyways? that's so stupid

Oh yeah? Watch me.

>What are YOU doing to save western civilization?
What are you on about frog? Ukraine? Who gives a shit. Ukraine has and never will be considered part of "western" civilization. They are firmly in the eastern block.
Also who in their right mind would want to save this dystopian shithole?

Leftists aren’t a team, they’re a horde that takes marching orders from kikes in exchange for gibsmedats.

Are you trolling or is your reading comprehension that bad?

When they came for me, those who stood, did so to cheer and applaud.

Fuck you and your civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=2s3gsqGiGTY

The people here are so gay it's exhausting.

>omg it's gonna be surgical strikes just like my heckin bideo gaymes!!!

OK, should be easy to beat then right? Right?

Second from the right.

It just gets worse everyday. I try to tell myself it's bots but they can't all be bots. C-can they?

The only ugly girl here that is ugly is the fat one, but she would probably be cute if she lost all that weight

>should be easy to beat them
Not really, since they’re a paramilitary wing of the tyrannical ZOG which is armed to the teeth. Standing against the leftist horde means standing against the full armed might of the entire military and police apparatus

Guys.....

Attached: 1653569127544.jpg (495x372, 53.29K)

So what you're saying is, they're a unified team?

I have no stake in the western civilization.

Hmmm, jerking off to this site?

Attached: 1655477437331.jpg (639x491, 254.19K)

I hate women

Not really, they’re more like mercenaries. If the gibs dry up they’ll have no loyalty the state at all

There's nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty of Jewish queens

Attached: 1655565689477.jpg (1080x1080, 196.01K)

It cannot be saved. The only hope is to isolate with a small group away from civilization.

holy shit man your standards are extremely low
but whatever makes you heppy

You've been on Any Forums too long. The vast majority of leftists are wealthy or well off. You see antifa and niggers burning shit down and think they're the power when they're just useless idiots being used as fodder. The police and military are the shock troops. You've been on Any Forums too long. They are winning becuse they work together and the fact that they even have a plan puts them decades ahead of us.

>have plan
>thinking wealth will save them from the shit they have been stirring
many keks each time one of them pays the toll

What you mean western civilization? American-european civilization? For all crimes against humanity we will be punished. That is karma we can't escape. I don't think there is much to save until NPCs start to see what is going on.