Ayyyy lmao

Attached: 2022-06-22_7-10-08.png (1180x757, 606.22K)

It won't work. I've been informed that the President of the United States of America Joseph Robinette Biden Junior does not control gasoline prices.

>drop gas tax
>price of gas rises to adjust for demand
>meanwhile even more revenue is lost as the government continues to dig the debt hole even deeper
brilliant

$7 gas not enough?

>ayyyy lmao

I don’t think you know what that means

This is unironically a good decision. They are truly desperate to win this election cycle.

You’re right his choices in every other sector merely affect gas prices

Attached: D8306974-E2B7-41C6-B38F-8592AAD79808.png (1162x872, 901.54K)

"Psssst, hey you wanna save a whole 18 CENTS per gallon on gas?"
>drives up inflation further

>gas costs more in X so therefore it isn’t really a problem!
>X is an extremely tiny country and most likely their citizens are mad as fuck at their leadership too

>TeH PReSiDEnt dOEsNt cONtroL GaS pRiCES

And republicans are desperate to lose

Pissin in the ocean

It's all so tiresome

>18 cents off $10
woohoo

Wow I can't wait to save a whole 18 cents per gallon for about 2 weeks! That's gonna make a yuuuuuge difference in my bottom line! And then in October the govt starts crying about all the money they lost on the gas tax holiday, and they triple the gas tax going forward to make up for it.
Got DAYUM I love this country!

won't do a thing
americans need to suffer under high gas prices so they modify their behavior to conserve gasoline.
americans need to carpool.

>lowers price $0.18
>price goes up $1.8
democrats just can't stop winning

>americans need to suffer
I'm glad you chink insects are dying out.

Don't keep up with the news but I think they did that in Ireland and for a while the local gas station was at 1.99 then just went up instantly.

Then why are most democrats opposed to it?

do da maffs

Attached: biduuuh.png (1080x968, 600.52K)

I was told he does not control gasoline prices...

Republicans shot down the price gouging legislation and if this is submitted like a usual bill this will also be shot down by Repubs

Attached: 1655595193515.jpg (1024x1018, 99.54K)

If Americans do not suffer, then they will not modify their behavior. That's what I mean. Once they start conserving gasoline, their suffering will end.

No one gives a shit about people whose votes are already decided.