Shot down a Russian jet

>Shot down a Russian jet
>The Russian ambassador to Turkey got shot
>No consequences at all

How does get away with this? While Western leaders are trembling from fear not to escalate tensions with Russia, he gives zero fucks about everything. Is this what makes Putin respect him?

Attached: h_57202283-scaled-e1634042137822-1280x720[1].jpg (1280x720, 75.23K)

Хoхoл, иди нa хyй

World leaders suck. That shooting down random passenger jets is the way they wave their dicks now. They suck.

>No consequences at all
Actually there were consequences like when Putin warned him about that western coup, thats why Turkey is helping Russia now like Sabotaging NATO or closing off the entrance into the Black Sea.

Putin knows turkey has the better military, if ukraine is doing this to russia imagine a russo-turkish war, erdogan would embarrass putin.

stop speaking bulgarian

It is relatively big but I doubt we could win against Russia

Mira tio, quien coño seas, los musulmanes, gente santa (por que lo son me cago en mi putisima vida), esta gente intenta hacer lo que dice el verdadero enviado de Dios (Mohammed), lo intenta, por Dios que lo intenta y para que? para que venga los putos cia niggers(hijos de la gran pusima vida) para que les den por culo es que me cago en mi puta vida de verdad, intentan crear su familia y para que para nada joder para puto nada

bc Russian government are worse faggots, that western. Many of them are there since 80's and acting like sleepy Joe. They piss their pants in 2014 when war in Donbas started.
Current war actually hapens bc Ukraine attack first by US order. But noone told you that.

EMBARRASSED RUSSIA JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: 35925286-8521-4829-84FE-746F9862D9ED.gif (900x576, 203.3K)

Yeah, nah
>turks literally fuck and reproduce with siblings and shit ....

get a therapy

Sure the therapy will help him/her

I dont think Putin wants Turkey to close the Bosporus strait to Russia

politics is for gays

Attached: 14b.jpg (680x795, 124.77K)

russia is a paper tiger. They only respect strength. EU cucks are yet to figure this out. What they should have done instead of pussy footing with visits to Moscow where they were sat at the end of a comical table was make it clear to Putin that all hell would break lose if he fucks around. Make it a choice between staying put or starting a total war that would end up with russia wiped off the face of the earth

>no consequences
>exept deaths among roach commanders
the least unaware belter

It's almost as if he is actually working for Russia and is not to be trusted.

>consequences
Yes because nations should act like toddlers with a sugar high.

Whennit comes to diplomacy, Russia is by far the most mature nation with the most self control. They only ever practice realpolitik.

Realpolitik is satanic globalist faggotry

>realpolitik
>philosophy from prussia
>before industrial age
>HURR IT GLOBALIST
What the fuck are you talking about?

Matter of fact didnt your fucking country produce Stalin and most of the kikes in the Bolshevik party? Discount england should shut the fuck up.

>How does get away with this?
Allah is with him because he's a true devout and pious muslim, while western leaders only worship money