GET THE FUCK IN HERE, I FINALLY REALIZED HOW WE CAN END JEWS

JUST STOP BUYING THEIR SHIT, RETARDS

Attached: 5235435435.png (1488x1488, 988.57K)

Yeah sure i will just stop buying food, jews own everything retard, the only to defeat them is by killing them.

>JUST STOP BUYING THEIR SHIT, RETARDS

Attached: lol.jpg (478x475, 55.7K)

jews control the entire housing market

Voting with your wallet has literally never worked, because the average retard buys whatever is put in front of him so long as it has a brand name.

Step 1: get white people to stop worshipping jews

Until this, all gains are short lived like the third reich and will never make it to even a 20 year mark. The Christcuck is priority.

This is why I only buy Chinese/Vietnamese products and view Chinese/Vietnamese media. No globohomo faggotry.

Jews dont own everything that is just brainlet reasoning
I cook soups for literally $5 that last me a week, 6 types of vegetables which I buy directly from familes having production, a perfect meal
Also the point is to stop or lower your spending where possible

>soup as a meal every day
pathetic

Bottom jew is unironically correct... most of the time.
There are other ways to "win" as well.
Violence is only one of them.

Leading with that, who can tell me what race gives the most money per capita to politicians regardless of nation?
You already know the answer, don't you?
Because you know that politicians, like whores, will do anything for money.
Is it any wonder that politicians serve kike interests the most?

Want politicians to do your bidding?
Pay them.

This post was written by AI

Voting with wallet works, same as voting in election works
But only if people have civic courage and can make finer distinctions than 'literally everyone is jews dude lmao'

I eat soups 90% of time, in perfect health and weight and dont recall last time I have been sick or felt low energy

And to add to that, start buying what they need and they don't want you to have.

Attached: how-to-destroy-globohomo.jpg (1080x2280, 1.08M)

>stop buying the shit of people who can just print their own money and inflate your savings away
dumbfuck, lol

Never going to happen.
I just hope the kikeoids breed out the weak cuck white American/English male

They may not own absolutely everything but they own even the value of your money. In other words, if you don't pay up they'll just run their printing press and your $5 soup will cost you $10.
The system is set up where they get their money whether you like it or not.

>Nooooo, you need to feed yourself with Shekelburgers®

>he trusts elections
ngmi

So let me get this straight your position is to just give jews money like a little paypig pleb ?

No, you didn't get it straight. You got it gay, very gay. So gay that it can't even be shown at a pride parade.

And invite changs to compete against them.
Not gonna lie even they can't compete against pajeet business, no chance they can compete against chang