If you were a true nationalist you'd be protective of minorities living in your country because they belong to the same...

If you were a true nationalist you'd be protective of minorities living in your country because they belong to the same country as you. But we all know the truth, the only reason right wingers in America haven't converted to Islam is because they're afraid of brown people

Attached: 1655600691469.jpg (1280x1280, 277.86K)

I'm not a nationalist for the USA. I want to see the USA come to an end.

Attached: sketch-1651931770362.png (1080x1292, 1.05M)

Ethno-Nationalist.

Also your reasoning is bullshit. By that logic every cunt who hops over the boder and every criminal is part of my nation and people. Fuckin dolt

Nationalism us for the nation. Not the state

That’s because the USA is an empire aka the antithesis to the concept of nation

>2022
>being a utopian
kek

If they aren't legal citizens then they aren't Americans, dolt

This

nation (n.)
c. 1300, nacioun, "a race of people, large group of people with common ancestry and language," from Old French nacion "birth, rank; descendants, relatives; country, homeland" (12c.) and directly from Latin nationem (nominative natio) "birth, origin; breed, stock, kind, species; race of people, tribe," literally "that which has been born," from natus, past participle of nasci "be born" (Old Latin gnasci), from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget," with derivatives referring to procreation and familial and tribal groups.

Attached: 1648550308381.jpg (415x520, 91.85K)

Oxford dictionary defines nation as:
a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Is your definition from 1300?

You're French, your opinion isn't relevant to anyone.

Why do losers always pray and hope for the downfall of civilization? Do you think you'll be less of a loser if that happens? Your lack of work ethic and inability to assimilate with society will not be tolerated if we're in a tribal survival situation, you'll be seen as dead weight and will eventually be booted from society to starve to death or be eaten by wolves.

Conservatives: they love their country, but hate the people in it.

Countries are fundamentally ethnic in nature. Minorities unless closely related to the ethnic group are usually more disruptive than anything. This is like saying "taking care of your body also requires you to take care of any ticks, fleas, and other stuff that latches onto you, because it's connected to your body."

That's not what nationalism means you disingenuous jew.

na·tion·al·ism
/ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

Something something facts and feelings, I don't remember the line

>If you were a true nationalist you'd be protective of minorities living in your country because they belong to the same country as you

Now THIS is pilpul.

Country

a nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory.

That's what the oxford dictionary has to say about it.

Weird... Didn't see anything about ethnicity. I guess you don't expect people that fact check you so that makes sense.

Learn the difference between ethno-nationalism and civic-nationalism then come back. Lazy and misinformed post designed only to provoke.

Let me protect "minorities" until they are Marjory then let's see how much they "protect me" dumb fucking kike. How about no. Fuck all shit skins

>Why do losers always pray and hope for the downfall of civilization?

Why do retards think the current political order is the one and only form or civilization?