Are you ready for WW3?

Attached: WW3.png (601x205, 18.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1539574637281017857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1539574637281017857

So?

holy shit, if this happens I am going to open a gazprom account in rubles. fiat and petro dollaris going to die and we are just now seeing the next currency that will dominate. US cant fight all BRICS nations at once

>more white collar shit
nigger make a WWIII thread when real men shit is happening

Attached: 1649495497898.jpg (880x715, 185.92K)

All wars are bankers wars, and by that I mean Jewish wars. Russia, China and Iran are all anti-zionist at their core, so I know which side I'm on. I'll see you in the NATO gulags.

have fun dying by the millions europoors

You're assuming your government would let you do something like that during wartime. You'd probably have your assets confiscated if they suggested a connection with Russia. If I were you, I'd hurry up and do it before this thing goes world war, then cash out as fast as possible. Your government is not going to be happy about you using the currency for an enemy as a hedge against your own, and you're a Euro so it's almost guaranteed they'll just seize it for no reason.

Competition is the best thing for currencies. This is unironically great for non-african nations.

*The currency of an enemy

What will the currency be called? Real ryuabble?

Is not a WW, there was never a WW, only kikes killing whites via corruption.

I SHIT ON ANTICHRIST!
I SHIT ON ANTICHRIST!
I SHIT ON ANTICHRIST!

You realize we will just do more sanctions right?

Attached: DEVASTATING.jpg (1500x1125, 675.06K)

>WWIII because Russia ships resources to different countries
Cool story bro.

Yeah, thank god the west didn't endorse slave labor and outsourced vast portions of production of goods to these poorer nations like south america or china. It would be a really bad idea in case a war starts and fucking everything we require is made there.

Based russians acting as if they are the victims again and getting away with it.

not my problem
>pedo joe and the demonic gangsters who own his black niggerdly soul come to demand i die for Worldwide Jewry because oi vey muh hoholcost
oops now it's my problem. i guess i'll have to REJECT THE ANTI-CHRIST! I REJECT THE ANTI-CHRIST!

Make better memes CIA niggers.
The NATO tradwave was cringe and glowed

>Ready
Bitch i was ready after i gained consciousness at the age of 5

Quit being so sanctimonious.

Our world order is based around America as the sole super power, they can't accept competition, much less another reserve currency that people prefer over the petro dollar.

>real
>ruble
>yuan
>rupee
>rand
I don't know how to make a sounding name for it yet. Maybe they'll call it just brick?

why not just use ruble it's the best currency of them all

although that is certainly possible
IF GAZPROM WAS IN NORWAY IDIOT.
the actual problem is more practical, they are cut of from the SWIFT system and use MIR. I already have an existing account from when I lived there so I'd just have to route my transfers through another way, like crypto or even fucking paypal.
should the worst happen I'll just fucking sail over there. when I was in the navy it was just stupid how easily small boats can slip by.

Yeah, well this war is started by Russia as a preemptive strike to it's cut-ff from supplying the EU by the US.
The reason for this is the growing fear in the West that oil will run out of easy procurement and they tried to split Russia up to tap it's reserves more freely and democratically.
For this they needed to weaken it first economically.
Then Trump messed everything up by not compling with the Plan. Then a pandemic appeared to fix Trump, but fixed the economy so much that Russia got it's chance at staying in one piece.
The rest is already known to everyone.

I dub it the RUYEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've been ready two weeks ago for about a year now.

you realize those peasant do not starve because they produce the said goods?

there's something wrong with Any Forums

Attached: shit_bricks.png (939x994, 141.07K)

Yes. But we do. This shit is our fault for how hard we fucked up with ukraine. We allowed russia to build a prallel economy with these nations because we thought we were the kings of the world, but our politicians are too retarded to understand that we completely rely on them.

Do not worry Germanon. The West still can do funny memes via it's IT sector in the Global controlled media while being pounded to shit by artillery and Missile strikes.

China would like a word about that.

Fucks me up that I can't live like this

yuan is heavily manipulated by chinese central bank, ruble is a genuine free floating currency despite what cope you might've read here from butthurt vermin

I'm sorry that Germany doesn't have the resources to be entirely self sufficient user. Sucks.

Based cosmos understander

God it must stink in there.

>prallel economy
no such thing exists, fuck off, retarded shill

All politicians know. There is no such thing as dumb politicians. They play dumb because they would get in real trouble telling the truth.
>Ukraine is the fault of the US for trying to split Russia and supply the EU and itself with Russian resources.
Tell me user, how would you sell this to your population without sounding like the global tyrant?

Yeah, and you do? Oh wait, bill gates does. Hope you enjoy your new king.
Are you fucking retarded? We kicked them out of SWIFT. Russia can no longer use our currencies. Did you think they would just cease to exist? No, they build their own payment platforms and invited everyone and their mother into it.

I do not disagree. but they have a waaaaay bigger economy.

What, you little baby can fight them? The west will suck more middle east cock and we will they more of their criminals in. I hope you don't have any kids,

The Executive Committee in Charge of the Executive Branch (TECCEB) is a fucking retarded group of HR committee like people.
They are 100% reactionary with minimal planning and game theory.
They rule by simple degree when proposed with a problem. They also see rules as something to be flexed or bent, if they can accomplish their metrics they do not care if it was done illegally.

COVID
>Mandate vaccines
>Eviction banns
Russia Invades Ukraine
>Give weapons to Ukraine
>Invite countries to NATO
Russia Reroutes trade
>Punish previously neutral / semi allied countries

Who the fuck could have predicted that we are being ushered into nuclear war by a group of HR women who were hired for their diversity. They will probably all take a vaccination for mental health reasons once the war starts too.

Ryu

I'd call it sneed tho.

China is the New World Order fuck face. This is to destroy the US.

You country was hijacked and is being destroyed from the inside

The dedollarization of the world economy is coming nearer and nearer. If the USD loses its reserve status it's near $35 trillion in debt and inability to balance its budget will be unsustainable. It will be the end of the US.

Attached: demoncoracyinfo-usd-us-debt-2022-30_trillion.jpg (980x1797, 733.99K)

Yeah, 99% this but sneed would be better.
>I was comped 10 k sneeds