Please stop attacking circumcised people

Some of us had a medical condition and had no choice. Also, it looks prettier and blowjobs are better.

It really makes me angry when my right wing anti ZOG friends on this website make fun of circumcised people. Like hello, I am on your side. Why are you trying to make me commit suicide?

Some of us seriously didn’t have a choice. Please stop.

FYI circumcised dicks look better. So fuck you.

Attached: 4B6DAD1B-D0C4-4DCA-A9D6-84A1BE78B40B.jpg (1024x682, 42.61K)

slide thread died for this...

>blowjobs are better
oh so you have a reference to compare this to? you were uncut, had a blow job, got cut then had another bj?

Women whom complain that it looks ugly are naive, for when an uncut man has an erection, the foreskin pulls back, looking like a uncut penis anyways. Also, I'll never understand non-Muslim/Jewish parents cutting their sons.
>HORRID FACT: Kentucky is the State with the highest rate of circumcision

>Also, it looks prettier and blowjobs are better
>FYI circumcised dicks look better
They look dreadful. Ugly and dry. And you know this, which is why you're so insecure lol. Cope and seethe, dry-dick

You realize that 30% of men have a condition that they can’t pull the foreskin all the way? It makes sex painful, trust me I know. I had better sex circumcised and that whole bullshit that you lose pleasure is a myth. It feels the same to me.

This doesnt matter once the evil world will collapse we will get rid of every single cutfags on this planet.
>muh medical condition
This doesnt matter we wont take the risk to relive 200 years of insane cabals just for some exceptions.

it's called phimosis and it's curable without any medical treatment. coconut oil + ear guage trainers those faggots wear to stretch out their ears. this only happens because retards don't retract their foreskin while peeing/showering, if you do this you'll never have a problem. A VERY small price to pay to retain 100% of your sensitivity you had as a child.

He also apparently loves looking at dicks, what a great thread.

30% is no exception. Look it up. 30% of men can’t pull their foreskin all the way. It’s almost 1 in 3 people.

Also I hear French have stinky duck like their cheese. Maybe get circumcised

You think I haven’t tried? The foreskin wouldn’t go back even with oils. Trust me I did everything for a year.

I don’t feel any difference in sensitivity. Stop fucking lying.

I fixed mine within a month retard. I couldn't retract it and it was not only retractable without an erection it easily retracts with an erection. The problem with me was I took HGH which increased the size of my cock and my foreskin didn't keep up.
because you were uncircumcized a large majority of your life by the sound of it you disingenious faggot. the reason uncircumcized men don't know any better is they build a callous on their cock head from it constantly being exposed to their pant materials.

Spoken has someone who has never tried it

Well clearly your condition wasn’t that serious if you fixed it with a month. Mine was really really tight.

You don't need a full cut either, they can literally just cut the bottom or top, you can stretch it over years, and then reattach once stretched.
You got kiked my man.

We’ll if it makes you feel any better. My foreskin still covers half of the penis, so technically the surgeon left some foreskin. I could restore it full within 6 months if I wanted to.

I didn’t get a full circumcising. Some of the foreskin still covers the head. I got half liked then. But I really don’t feel any difference in sex.

You're a literal retard. There are MULTIPLE surgical methods that completely cure phimosis without removing the foreskin. A preputioplasty slightly shortens the foreskin.

If you absolutely desire the look of a constantly exposed glans, you can get a circumcision at the base and preserve all your sensitive foreskin tissue instead, which is what they do in Korea because they all want to be Americans.

“Half kiked

I am proud of my circumcised penis.

T. Not a Moroccan but a Dutch man with jewish ancestry,

you got the mark of the beast famalam, not my fault your parents hate you

Fuck off Shlomo.

Why are you so mad?

I have no regrets. Sex feels great. You have a dirty ass dick.

Blowjobs feel better. The only down side are hand jobs.

However, I can still restore it if I want to because like I said I didn’t get a full circumcision.

Hey buddy, its not about you.
The thing is that mutilating children to make sex less pleasurable so they dont chase pleasure in a material world by removing the skin from a sensitive area is kind of fucked up aye. Yeah gunna be a hard pass on jews water saving idea's from desert dwelling Arabs 5000 years ago mate. Cheers

But that’s bullshit. The sensitivity thing is bullshit. I still jerk off once a day. And I like it.