Persian conquerors who turned the conquered sons into boy dancers

Does anyone have information on this? I remember reading something about how middle eastern conquerors would take the sons of the conquered and turn them into little sexual dancers for entertainment, in order to completely humiliate and demoralize the conquered people.

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 13.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Fags are what they are. Stop trying, OP

Disgusting groomers that need to face the wall?

Sounds based.

Turks did it, don't know about Persians.

it's actually extremely based. unfortunately it's happening to us from somewhere. Is china doing this to us through tik tok?

Homosexuality was pretty widespread in Muslim Iberia. There is even some Spanish saint who was a young prince or lord's son or something who father's kingdom was conquered and he was martyred for not letting the Moorish sultan or whatever fuck him up his ass. There are rumors Vlad Dracul was buck-broken when he was sent to the Ottoman court as a boy. I believe one of the Seljuk sultans wanted to have his wicked way with the son of a Byzantine emperor during the Turkish conquest of Anatolia. Nonwhites are obsessed with muh dick, any hole is their goal.

And globohomo wonders why the Taliban reconquered their land back after an illegitimate invasion under the Zionist neocons. Had them grabbing the landing gear and then falling hundreds of feet to the ground, they were so scared of the Talban.

Attached: HighestMale2MaleRapeInMilitary.png (1865x789, 203.35K)

Kek'd

Attached: 1650708804242.jpg (200x203, 9.6K)

The Abbasid Caliphate used eunuchs, so I would not be shocked if some were the sons of conquered men and used for sexual pleasure by rich men. In modern Iran gays are forcibly transitioned and must live like women do or face execution.

>everyone in the past was actually secretly gay and we've just never known about it until now because it didn't actually happen

All the same

It was usually the Turks who did this and to pre pubescent boys, so they grow up basically female.

There's been rumors of rulers faggotry since the beginning of time. In the 800s many believed that the Caliph Al-Amin was a faggot
>When Al-Amin came to power, the slaves and servants (who were male) were in their highest positions of mercy and kindness. When his mother (Zobayd’a) heard that, she chose the most beautiful servants (females) and she made up them to be like male servants, and sent them for Al-Amin. Because he loved his servants to be the beautiful male.

"Bacha bazi" is Allah's (pbuh) ambrosial reward to his mighty warriors of jihad.

Attached: dancing_boys_OLY.webm (640x352, 1.62M)

How this faggot kid is 13 or something and looks like 35 with AIDS? What are they doing to him?

Bacha Based

There's also been rumours of faeries and witches but I'm not a schizophrenic

Then why did the taliban outlaw it as soon as they came into power?

That's nothing.
They would take young boys, castrate them, force them to dance/sing, brainwash them into being Janissaries and when they got too old for their liking they pointed them in a general direction with explosive barrels attached to suicide bomb their former countrymen.
Really, there was no bigger "Fuck you".

The difference here being that we have evidence from the past and present to support the existence of Homolust. We do not have evidence of mystical creatures.

don’t know about that but I am 100% certain they would castrate them and make them into slaves

taliban killed bacha bazi fags it was american zogbots who supported them to fight the taliban

Attached: faggots get the rope.jpg (828x866, 419.62K)