Any Forums

Any Forums

Would you still support Russia if they attacked any of the Baltic countries like Estonia for example?

Attached: estonia.png (1280x815, 1.8K)

I don't support them already

if they do it in an organized manner then yes, otherwise if it's like the shit show in ukraine the answer would be no

Plenty do here though

Why does it matter if it goes well or not?

Americans would very likely support it yes.
They are willing to sacrifice Europe entirely if it means they get to see slightly less fags on their TV.

Checked and they're not europeans

What has that frozen shithole contributed to the world?

Who has to go?
All baltic states and poland

Attached: 1651061269253.png (392x385, 182.87K)

Pay denbts cunt

yes

They are allies in a military union. Of course we did.

>Americans would very likely support it yes.
>They are willing to sacrifice Europe entirely if it means they get to see slightly less fags on their TV.

You dissed us for 30 years for spending on our military: calling us pieces of shit for doing so: while you sent all our donated economic leverage to free money for people who do nothing.

Now you expect us to care that you reap an empty harvest?

The Russians are finally coming around to our way of thinking: which is to invade and do everything by force: because that's the only thing women and faggots understand or respect.

Why should we hate them? They validate our way.

>calling us pieces of shit
and rightfully so mutt

>yes

In America we don't understand why you didn't roll ukraine in 33 days. You guys need to have good plans: not go in blind.

Tallinn isnt frozen shithole

Do I look like a mutt to you.
What colour are my eyes.

Attached: eyes_.jpg (6016x4000, 976.73K)

>Insignificant butthurt belt country
Don’t care either way. I took a ferry from Helsinki to Estonia for some summer holiday and wasn’t impressed. Most notable memory from that country was hearing a pretty Russian girl talking in line at the amusement park we went to.

You can be white and still be a mutt
Show DNA. If its anything more than 50-50 split of something then you are a mutt

We don’t understand why it took you 5 months to destroy Iraqs army and where too afraid to even go near Baghdad when you attacked that shithole

Do countries need to be amusement parks for you to support them or what

>he thinks having blue eyes saves him from being a mutt

Attached: subhuman.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

There you go op you have your answer right here: Treat every American as an enemy. Even the ones who pretend to be ''redpilled''.
Americans and jews are the same thing. They always were against Europe and always will be.

>Would you still support Russia if they attacked any of the Baltic countries like Estonia for example?
of course i will, i'm Russian after all

Attached: 1648818714403.png (1000x1000, 201.46K)

Oh the glorious day when the new chink fleet is burning in the pacific. It's going to be worse then the Humiliation the Bongs did to your Junk fleet during the opium war. China's new 100 years of humiliation will all be recorded in 4k for all eternity.

Attached: 345y.jpg (960x540, 152.06K)

Of course not, Estonia had an amusement park and I still don’t care about them lol.

I was talking to the Russian; not an irrelevant client state. Sit down and shut up. You'll only be useful once the war with china occurs.

The chinaman (assuming) was accusing me of being an ugly random.
I'm well over 6ft and have blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm also a programmer (hobby) and a lawyer.

We all like Russians for what they are; not what they do (which is irrelevant: we don't care what they do: just want them to feel proud).

Attached: xrctfy_xcity.jpg (891x902, 383.97K)

Dandruff-ridden mutt

>more cope
come to the grinder niglet

Attached: meat grinder.jpg (811x660, 72.99K)

Welp what was wrong then compared to anything else

Well. a Finbro saved my ass at a barfight in Iceland a few years ago. I'll support the elven genotype from the orcs.

Just give them more fentanyl that is good revenge for opium war.

after how they acted like niggers? Yes maybe depends on how it happens. If the balts didn't just hide behind NATO or EU I wouldn't have any problems with their provocations and just laugh but this way they are dragging us all in be glad Finland isn't in NATO yet. Then again you will be dragged in due to EU.

Do I look like a mutt to you.
Answer the question.

Attached: eyes__.jpg (6016x4000, 976.91K)