Serious question, shills

How do you even cope? I see a great amount of Poopeen's shills cope on this board. And it's gettin' more and more desperate each day as the Monke go more and more full-Mordor mode.
First there was defeat and flight from the Kyiv front. Then an unsuccessful offensive in the Donbass. Then the shameful loss of the flagship of the fleet. Then the "epoch-making and turning point" battle for Severodonetsk(!), which has so far led nowhere. Then the appearance of T-62(!!!) tanks at the front. And then a creeping counter-offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Kherson and Izyum directions with a systematic retreat of the goblins to deeper lines. All this is accompanied by a huge amount of photos and videos with beautifully killed vatniks, their destroyed and burning equipment.
And so, the war, which in the "minds" of the vantiks was supposed to last "two days", turned into a shameful swamp every day, grinding many hundreds of "lives" of russkie orcs and completely destroying any reputation of Mordor as a serious force. With all this, it is extremely amusing to watch the desperate attempts of the shills to pass off the defeats and losses of Mordor as some kind of "achievements", as well as the abundance of spam with translation to third-party topics, so long as no one sees how much it hurts them. But even this is not as amusing as the fictional victories from the Mordor MOD, such as the destruction of the "flock of bayraktars" or the death of "thousands of Ukrainian generals" (in reality, with the highest mortality rate among the orc high command).
So, I repeat my question - how do you even cope? I will never believe that you take all this nonsense seriously. You must be having a really HAAARD time right now.

Attached: 1655825645779.jpg (837x1024, 119.34K)

They're slowly making gains. Cope harder.

faggot

Ukraine has gained more land in Kherson and Kharkiv areas in the last month than Russia has in the Donbass lol

Attached: 20220612_175246.jpg (1284x1573, 200.63K)

Slowly. A supposed great power making slow gains against a shithole country is not good argument in favour of Russia. Imagine if USA had been forced into a fucking trench war with Iraq, and Iraq was fucking on the other side of the world.

Attached: too short.webm (848x464, 2.92M)

>Kyiv

Attached: 1625277601067.png (399x322, 39.22K)

Serious question, after 119 days of embarrassment, does shilling for Putin get any harder?

Get back to your containment thread faggot, no one wants another 300 threads on ukraine

>wall of text
your man captured larping faggots
bravo
itt

I keep hearing that yet the front seems to be more and more away from the border every week with more and more begging from Zelly.

Faggot, use some spacing before I respond to your wall of text. Bad bot.

>The feint of Minas Tirith

Attached: 979c7fd9bfb4ef7353f8a2d2972a1a67dc28ff5f8c9677fe36444fbc6c5ce44a.jpg (1280x596, 124.51K)

230k of troops are making progress against >700k strong army of industrialized county that the entire NATO is supplying with vehicles and weapons. Not too bad, but I agree, we should've nuked them 3 months ago instead of retreating from Kiev

Attached: 008.png (512x512, 212.71K)

You realize Putin can just pull out admit defeat and then nuke the fuck out of you, creating a radioactive buffer state right? Glow harder faggot.

>tl;dr
This board is 90% Ukraine shilling with you faggots seething over the percentage that simply doesn’t give a shit.

Attached: 74FBB139-57F0-43B7-8194-8FFD6687961B.jpg (1024x1024, 319.84K)

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (2482x904, 489.99K)

It's literally his job to beg lol, what do you want him to do? The more pathetically he begs the faster the Russian invaders get some NATO ordinance to the face and less of his countrymen die.
His actions are a reflection of that fact and not a reflection that Ukraine is two more weeks away from total collapse.

>what do you want him to do?
change his costume
it's been months

When did putin or literally any Russian general state that the war would only take 2 days? I need a source.

>700k
Claiming Ukraine has 700k combat ready troops is as retarded as the Vatnik shills who believe that Russia has only deployed 20% of its combat forces because wikipedia says Russia has 900k "active personel".

>we're actually the underdog
The absolute state of Russians

if we get to season 2 without a costume change I'm dropping this shit show

Attached: 1628416213969.jpg (630x378, 57.47K)

>beautifully killed vatniks
Aren't they though?

Attached: ywcjx98fdx691.jpg (1280x960, 490.02K)

How it started:
>we will destroy hohols in a few weeks, russia stronk))))
How it's going:
>well, we haven't lost yet so all things considered we're doing great

>he can just spam le nooks lmao
This website is 18+

If spitting facts rubs you the wrong way may I suggest mlp, you might fit in better there.

Kyiv motherfucker. Your army is so shit tier, nukes is about the best option you have left. Even if you managed to take all of Ukraine, how long will you can you hold it against a god tier nato fueled insurgency. You lost this war after the first week. That was your chance and you blew it.

Reddit and /k/ike shills can suck my cossack dick. You know there is a problem when 90% of pro-Kievan talking points are copypastas from jewish media outlets that you claimed to despise. Fuck off. Slava Ukraine (as a part of Russia).

>abloo

Russia is wrecking the hohols lol.
Here is what you fight for picrel, luuul.

Attached: 1655826765738.jpg (598x655, 88.54K)

Faggot tranny glownigger. Not too late to consider late term abortion.

>t. Donwabean vatnik boomer

Attached: 1655830851097.jpg (1169x894, 226.89K)

>my cossack dick

Attached: you-pidorashka.jpg (366x561, 30.56K)