Ancient Chinese skulls resembled Whites

What happened between the Neolithic and modern China that gave chinese flat faces?

Attached: 1641201016138.png (435x642, 105.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies
quora.com/How-do-the-faces-of-North-Chinese-compare-with-those-of-South-Chinese
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any prove?

interbreeding with the Denisovans

Asians and whites were once the same race.

The Mongols happened. Several times in fact. Most of China was utterly rekt by the Mongolian hordes multiple times over 1000 years. The CCP wants to say that current China is populated by Han Chinese but those people were wiped out centuries ago. They're all just Mongolian mutts now. Any time you mention this it makes them seethe.

White people left.

Mongols look big and well built. Chinese look small with weak chin

Attached: Mongolian.jpg (960x1200, 195.73K)

That is the top .01% of Mongolians. Most Mongolians are skinny like the Chinese.

No definitely not. I have met mongolians in real life and they looked bigger to me. A mongolian guy I know has thick wrists.

No. I've been to Mongolia multiple time one average Mongolians are taller, have deeper voices and are built more robustly.

Fetal alcohol syndrome became a phenotype

Attached: 23897098034978023097234094.png (785x823, 519.19K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarim_mummies

Xin jiang is become territory begins with tang dynasty . So they are now Chinese. But for ancient Chinese.

Today Chinese is not a race definition. U can say Han Chinese but is not that much meaning. Because Chinese is more like we say same language and live in territory that belong China.

Rice

Mongols are bullshit Barbarian knows kill. Polluted Ancient Chinese blood.

we wuz changs

No northern chinese people from manchuria look different from southern chinese. China is mere racially diverse than you think. Chinese people don't want to acknowledge this because they know this will cause division and weaken the country

most mongol ate meat and dairy, most chinese ate rice.

Lol. Of course will different. Because u can see different between italy and germany. Even same race will become different look if they go somewhere else. Otherwise today we all like african.

U pretty much no idea of history with china and really like talk to me with Chinese are really different in race between north and south.

Here is an answer from your fellow chinese

quora.com/How-do-the-faces-of-North-Chinese-compare-with-those-of-South-Chinese

Attached: Chinaphenotype.png (401x909, 565.38K)