Honest question: if you could undo the Genghis Khan and his mongolian raids, would you?

Honest question: if you could undo the Genghis Khan and his mongolian raids, would you?

strawpoll.com/polls/61gDBemkLyw

On one hand, they murdered, raped, and destroyed millions of lives.

On the other hand, they established the Silk road, which literally led to Hindu-Arabic numerals and Algebra coming to the west, as well as tons of spices and other things. If you stop the invasion, you and most people you know will 100% not be born, and humanity will be set back by hundreds of years.

So choose wisely, and rant about your reasons ITT.

Attached: nagatoro_sus.jpg (780x1032, 358.8K)

I’d undo it if I could go back and tell him about jews

fwiw, this moral dilemma is inspired by Scarlet Nexus, FFXIV, as well as the new Lightyear movie. Given that some event ruins so many lives, but in the following 100 years, gives birth to so many new lives/oppurtunities: would you undo all those new lives just for the sake of taking back that bad event?

Attached: arashi_scarlet_nexus.png (300x169, 105.68K)

Also, as a reminder, given this choice, if you choose "No, do nothing", you are literally as good as killing/raping millions of people to justify the world we live in today.

Attached: tsuredure_children_phone_1e7buene7y.jpg (3840x2160, 562.59K)

I want to have sex with nagatoro

no, jews, no nothing. It's simply about undo-ing one "catastrophic" event in human history, nothing else. Would you sacrifice everyone in the current world if it meant undo-ing that huge massacre or millions of people in the past?

Attached: 1622861554243.gif (1004x756, 1.19M)

>Prevents China crom getting fucked up
>Khan never brings Chinese tech to the middle east, so the Islamic Golden age never happens
>Dune coons stay barbaric tribesmen, Muslim conquests never happen.
>No need for crusades because sand monkies stayed in their desert.
>Turkey is still Byzantium

>european renaissance never happens.
>No isaac newton
>Basically all western mathematics, art, and culture never exists.
>No Kepler
>no Galileo
>no Euler

Attached: 1432587916640.png (690x968, 900.5K)

>no fortnite

Attached: 1631021499181.jpg (250x250, 5.27K)

>European renaissance happens anyway, and sooner due to Europe not being ravaged by Muzzies.
>China not being ruined means they're actual Chinese and not horrible bugmen.
>Chinese trade with Europe happens earlier, tea happens earlier, caffeine fueled technological revolution happens earlier
>Civilized world gets pissed at sandnigger pirates plundering trade routes from China, and wipe them out.
>Christians exterminate the jews in a purge since the Muslims don't exist to defend them (muzzies protected jews during crusades)

italians are like yeah i white

It's possible, but not certain. Reality is a chaotic system, infinitely more so when you add chaos to the mix.

Would the Jews be as united entity has they have been over the past few centuries if they didn't have to turn inward against their surrounds?

Would a European identity have been meaningfully formed into the absence of Khan and the siege of Vienna?

I'm not sure, but it's worth considering that it's possible. Identity is often born of necessity. I don't think you can be sure either.

Add *consciousness to the mix
Phones posting

>no cap

Attached: 1537394036361.png (384x288, 55.1K)

>Chinese trade with Europe happens earlier
>Silk never gets established
your opinion couldn't be more retarded desu. Read a fucking history book, faggot.

>it led to untold advancement but some bugmen died
Who cares. Turn your proxy off.

No. I wouldn't. But I'd stop Kublai Khan's obsession with Europe and Japan which bankrupted their empire. They should've focused on the middle east and Africa. I'll tell Kublai there are gold mines in Africa. In this alternate reality, Mongols decimated muslim and black nations.

I'm sorry, but Italians don't matter, and will never matter. Your greatest acheivment was all the italians in New York inventing food that's fucking amazing. Besides that, you're worth nothing.

>eliminate all niggers in the 800s
can someone please tell me what the downside is?

There is no downside. Only upside.