THESE ARE THE MEN TRYING TO KILL YOUR FAMILY

THESE ARE THE MEN TRYING TO KILL YOUR FAMILY.
THESE ARE THEIR FACES.

Attached: 68E9CB30-E94C-40D4-A08B-D60E06920D50.jpg (3589x4940, 3.49M)

They're trying to save your family, Amerishart. Ban the guns now.

Bill Cassidy is giving me uncanny valley vibes. That ain't human.

no Rick Scott? He passed the same red flag laws in Florida right before joining the senate

what the fuck they're all jews

They all betrayed their oath to the constitution. Actively trying to shred it.

The term you are looking for is neocons. Slave goyim who do the bidding of Jews.

Glad no one from my state is included, we wil most likely just ignore any laws passed at the federal level anyway since we have nullification, just like we ignored bill clinton's assault wep ban. Feelsgoodman.

Attached: 1593070667271.jpg (1007x1024, 75.17K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT UNCANNY VALLEY PEDO FACE ALL UP IN THIS BITCH!

Attached: 1344349230434.png (208x208, 4.5K)

Ohio JUST got constitutional carry and this cuck on the top left wants to be a cuck and go against what the state wants.

Cornyn is unironically gonna lose his seat over this.

I guess allying with jews morphs your face into a devils grin
Good to know

Good. I hope he gets ass cancer and burns in hell

you're missing the other five

sure, he's up for reelection in four years.. most people will have long since forgotten about this vote by then

None of these are human

I would give any GOP Senators my daughters for sex if they only served Our President TRUMP with full loyalty

Bro I got buddies that are basically apolitical that are foaming at the mouth pissed that he worked with the tranny party to shovel money to the feds and restrict firearms ownership at the same time. Zero percent chance he gets reelected.

I hope you're right

Cornyn is less popular than Ted Cruz. If 5% of voting Republicans remember his traitor ass, he's done.

He’s retiring.

Fema’s callin they need you at the camps now

Kill these kikes

elections won’t fix our issues anymore, the sooner people realize that the better

Inbred

Attached: Ery'noie.jpg (733x570, 64.62K)

>Mitt Romney
Every fucking time.

Looks like some rinos need a ballistic reminder to fuck off and die.

I think red flag laws will eventually be dissolved by based states as it circumvents due process which is unconstitutional. I mean, ANYONE would have a case if this happened to them. No due process = unconstitutional. It's grounds to sue the state and any lawyer worth a shit could prepare and win a case like that if the person who rights were violated by lets say, some vindictive roastie starting shit etc.

>if
Pure cope.

These people are monsters. I'd say they're doomed in politics, but I've been following the Republican Party too long for that.

Attached: Republican_Gun_Control.png (755x821, 1.14M)

Rest assured if John McCancer were still alive he would be voting with them. The real problem is that Republican voters keep reelecting the idiots

Attached: 48373783.jpg (1600x1200, 899.69K)