How do uk posters get away with shitposting when they can't post politically incorrect memes on the internet?

how do uk posters get away with shitposting when they can't post politically incorrect memes on the internet?

Attached: 1645198948711.jpg (920x920, 138.12K)

How sad that such nice tits got ruined by jews

I want to put a bullet in the skull of the doctor that did that in minecraft

post chest scars or GTFO

NOooooooooo

Literally why?

Doctor did a job, client is happy

Based rare-flag.

Attached: Namibia.jpg (2028x1249, 1.78M)

>client is happy
Not for long

>client is happy
Sure, let's get an update from the sour-oh, they committed suicide. Such is life having destroyed the perfect boba.

>client is happy
bold to assume trannies are happy after mutilating their bodies,

Milk truck just arrive

That’s exactly the problem. Doctors aren’t supposed to have clients. They’re supposed to have patients. You shouldn’t be able to go to a physician and tell them what you want. You should tell them your symptoms/medical anxieties and be able to trust their assessment, not put in a service request and have it fulfilled because they’re getting paid to hack away at you for no medically necessary reason

>client is happy

Just crop out the bottom, imagine it never
happened and jerk off to it.

Attached: 1581425606912.jpg (1080x1650, 304.76K)

I bet if it wasnt tits you wouldn't give a fuck.

Like a guy telling a doctor to chop off his leg.

American websites don't have to comply with section who gives a fuck of the communication butthurt act.
It's the same reason KiwiFarms told New Zealand cops to eat a dick after Christchurch or why some American sites host current info about that pedo who tortured a toddler to death when he was ten.

i would give a fuck, all unneccesary body modifications are disgusting, choping off your leg is just as clinically insane as chopping off your dick or boobs

I'm still in the before phase.

Attached: boobs.jpg (693x752, 83.03K)

man you people really are mentally ill
no wonder hitler burned all the books the jews wrote about cutting off the dick and breast tissue and doing "gender treatments" thank god that he did that.
its true that people who support this stuff are insane and neurotic. you need some serious help.

look in the mirror and get the help user.

Attached: 1655640431826.png (735x632, 264.41K)

if there suddenly was another mutilation movement in wich people modified their hands to be flippers i would hate them just as much

what a waste

If a doctor proudly displayed his one legged cripple simply because the guy was mentally ill enough to say “just cut it off” I would hope he loses his license. You could apply this to all the doctor made mutants who distort their faces in some sad pursuit of beauty too. No, doctors should not be hacking away at peoples bodies just because they’ve been asked to do so

poor girls

Attached: troon_horror_story.jpg (1140x2260, 514.67K)

shame. couldve been a millionaire on onlyfans