Why exactly does Any Forums hates Israel again

They aren't exactly hostile to us, and plus they have tons of solider babes that look like this.

Attached: Israeli-soldier-girl-256.jpg (806x960, 90.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qdogfeqPJuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/qdogfeqPJuk

Sneed

Israel is white and hates muslims.

Dude, she's tiny. There's also something disingenuous about that smile. Not appealing, whatsoever.

Not isrealis. Just the jewish ones.
If you really want to know what jewishness is about, its about their self inflicted eugenics that created an avg verbal iq of 120 in jewish ppl. Verbal iq only helps you for language based thought processing though. This is why so many jews become lawyers and heavy handed legislators who write 10,000 page laws into the united states legal system every day In europe on the other hand they have successfully controlled the jew by limiting the legal system and simplifying the bureaucracy. But in america the jew still rules, uncontested, and if you dont believe this then go look at the bills and laws that get passed every day. They are tens of thousands of pages long. Why? To make sure there is a job for the high verbal iq jew that nobody else besides jews can perform. Jews are able to speed read thousands of pages of legal documents and make sense of the legalese gibberish.
But aside from law and government, the jew is completely useless. Jews cant engineer shit, BECAUSE THE JEWS NONVERBAL IQ IS EVEN LOWER THAN THE EVERYDAY CAUCASIAN. And nonverbal iq actually makes you a useful person. In places like germany today, engineers make more money than the lawyers. Engineers are king in germany. And you can look at the effects. Germany today looks 100 years further into the future than the united states. Their trains travel over 200 mph. The german automobile is so solidly built that 70% of german highways have no speed limit. YOU CAN DRIVE YOUR BMW OR PORSCHE AT 170 MPH SAFELY AND LEGALLY. If you ever needed proof that america was an inferior country to germany then there it is.

And besides germans with their high nonverbal iq good for engineering, the japs and the south koreans also have high noverbal iq and great engineering.

The lynchpin of the united states downfall is the legal system WHICH REWARDS PEOPLE (Jewish lawyers) THAT PRODUCE NOTHING OF VALUE.

But you're a black Muslim, kraut.

Yeah. I bet her dick is cut

I'd shovel the Jewess.

Oh gawd bros, look at her cute little toes.

Attached: 1E312113-D4BA-4A45-A7B5-D101B68A86D3.jpg (617x719, 63.26K)

I like Israel and want to live there I also like Hitler

No.

Attached: 1643053946184.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

It was funny reading the article that the jewesses in the idf was just a campaign to better relations with other countries.

Look at her eyes. Dead eyes. Probally lived a hard life

We would sure have better relations if all of their soldiers looked like that. Or at least Any Forums would claim to love their military the most.

they hate us
even if they aren't hostile
I've seen how they 'treat' outsiders
I saw a docu where someone who respected them went to learn Krav Magra - however it's spelt - and obviously because all Israelis are forced into military service they would teach 'him' - they essentially just beat the fuck out of him stating 'this is how it is' - 'look how unfair a fight is' - but you could 'see' this disdain they had for this 'non-jew' as they relished in beating him
just because they aren't outspoken against the world does not mean they even appreciate them for a second - they are self centred cabalists

>They aren't exactly hostile to us
>Rolls out military phased array tech on the civilians of the world

Attached: jewishlasers.png (850x783, 147.54K)

They worship the same god you fucking krautard.

Ok you filthy taxpaying cattle. It’s time to play:
>“Roll for your yenta”
Choose and take your chances on one of these gefilte breathed, genetically inbred khazar whores!
Beware if you choose to consummate with this woman, all your children will be jewish as well.
Mazeltov! You filthy taxpaying goys!

Attached: 1595920081206.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

By blood

I don’t know if you were here when nothing but these women were being spammed. But Any Forums did love those women for a time which trickled over into the meme khazar milkers i’m pretty sure. They didn’t want lewd photos being posted on sports magazines or other magazines like that. But now i’m guessing they don’t care.

The Jewish Question has preoccupied philosophers and thinkers, many of them Jews, for much of recorded history. Maybe look into it.

Attached: blue.jpg (403x596, 18.4K)

Similair to americans
>Verification not required

Anything to put jews in a better light

they worship themselves and steal land with western funding. fuck them. iran, plz bomb these jew faggots.

Oops, I forgot to post the selection of beautiful khazar females.
>PLAY the game you filthy goyim!

Attached: D148970D-596B-4941-890A-9815353F0E6D.jpg (1490x990, 527.46K)

roll

suicide

I know, such bigots.

Attached: Creature-Jew.jpg (600x600, 48.87K)

Kek get fucked

Id rather have Israel bordering my country than any muslim shithole like sweden , or a subhuman African shithole tier country like Russia.

Attached: kikey-dikey-doo.gif (2048x1536, 969.78K)

Meds

>They aren't exactly hostile to us
Nice outright lie. Any time they try to force refugees on us they are basically committing acts of war. Please trying to drag us in to their shitty wars they need to fight on their own.

Attached: Jewish-need-meds.jpg (1079x994, 247.63K)

Attached: kikey-dikey-doo-2.jpg (449x600, 28.65K)