Im not sure how to say this but i hate a lot of you based on where you are from. its not a minor hatred either...

im not sure how to say this but i hate a lot of you based on where you are from. its not a minor hatred either, i truthfully want to choke the life out of you with my big american hands

Attached: 12864.jpg (960x1280, 402.91K)

t-thanks you too

fuck you amerifart
death to the grate satan

No one cares and back to whatever vidya you waste your life on

OP, I really, really want to fuck you in the ass. General MIlley

Attached: 1649903376203s.jpg (250x208, 7.35K)

Send moar baby formula back to your termite hive

thats my ex girlfriend courtney. you eill fuck her yes?

you are the video gamer lol i thibk ppl like u make us amaricns look bad you asshole faggot AND idoit!

Attached: received_462881404929587.jpg (960x1792, 133.86K)

Nah, she looks like a slant eyed hapa whore. And you seem like a beta loser who simps for her and got burned.

That's fine. I feel the same way about most Americans. Some of you are alright though I guess

i bet you domt kiss nobody with that mouth lol i at lease have had sex you IDOIT

Nigger let me say this hard again, as hard as i can

What a newfag. It's past your bedtime boomer. Gotta be up early to keep those borders open tomorrow and
>Not my problem

Any Forums wont let me call yoy a nigger as hard as id like w/o being spam tagged but let it be known that FUCK YOU NIGGER

Attached: 49391.jpg (960x1278, 306.12K)

>ESL poster
Opinion disgarded
Retard
Troon

Yep, beta simp confirmed

lmao you a triggered nigger

Are you a nigger? Aggression and huge monkey hands.

She will never have sex with you

get out of mt cou try before these hands catch your dirty throat. that is the nest advice i can give you.

HA HA the lil bitch left he is scared now i will post nude photos of my ex (which is his mom)