What actual proof is there that the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent?

What actual proof is there that the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent?

Attached: 1653770801844.jpg (567x918, 54.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hereistheevidence.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the stupid diaper faggot claiming he received 81 million votes

Yes

She bought that coffee to pour in her butthole. She likes coffee in her ass

Attached: 1618191996371.png (1392x720, 138.62K)

the fact that you have to shill for damage control for years to come

I find the fact that Biden literally used Putin's election tactics hilarious.

Depends on what your standard of proof is. Statistical improbabilities or impossibilities are "evidence". How much evidence does one need to establish proof?

did she really say that?

Attached: 1618191929902.jpg (979x2574, 629.77K)

There was no proof beyond a reasonable doubt, but there was enough red flags to the point where there should have been a reelection. But to no one's surprise, it never quite works out does it?

Attached: 1622420693074.png (691x913, 272.21K)

>But to no one's surprise, it never quite works out does it?
I could be wrong but i can't think of a single time in US history in which election fraud was proven to of occurred and election was overturned. Usually history proves that election fraud happened but by than it doesn't matter.

Should have been enough evidence to at the very least move through the courts, but curious there was so much opposition to even presenting evidence...

hereistheevidence.com/

Certainly doesn't help put the matter to rest.

there's a pic of an user doing the numbers and ending up with a gigantic exponent of the probability of 100% biden votes from the mail ins.

hereistheevidence.com/

Really this

The Benford’s law issue in Wisconsin was the biggest statistical red flag. Google it because I’m not writing a stat paper on a Ugandan basket weaving forum.

Also that swing states which count votes quickly and transparently (e.g. Florida and Ohio) swung towards Trump, while states with serious irregularities (like Pennsylvania, which booted Republican observers and built a pizza box window blockade, and Georgia, who faked a water main break, among several others) all swung away from Trump by almost the exact amount to avoid a recount after several days of shady counting, threatening certifying board members, etc.

Also that despite all this shadiness the media claims there is “no evidence” and it’s all a “big lie” like muh nazis.

bullet points without evidence is not proof.
this looks more like a ranting text message again no proof
all of these have been debunked

ultimately if there was a fraud, why no lawyer admit it in court?

found it

Attached: 1604503648746.png (765x281, 70.62K)

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1632336950929.jpg (1199x903, 487.5K)

That cup is full of Jewish semen

Attached: Untitled.jpg (400x400, 36.19K)

That you can’t say that.

Attached: 2886F276-196B-4131-8B68-7F24C9C769A1.jpg (1284x705, 141.11K)

nothing great. im sure there will be fags who come in here and post a link to that site that has a bunch of 'evidence', but i've gone through them and each one that i looked at is not compelling. the fact that all the republican governors certified the election should tell you something. plus the fact that every one of the lawsuits amounted to nothing. remember 'THE KRAKEN' that that grifter lawyer bitch was touting? i don't even remember what that ended up being--some totally uncompelling trash. if there was decent evidence, it would have been posted a million times by now. here are the only things that i found compelling and never got a satisfactory resolution on from leftists:
1) that surveillance video where a couple big boxes of votes were taken from underneath a table after all the poll watchers had left (presumably at midnight or so, maybe there was a timestamp) and democrat vote counters then fed them into counting machines.
2) that veritas investigation video in minnesota where that somali was bragging about paying people for their votes and showed dozens of unsealed mail-in votes on his car's dashboard. i dont know what the resolution was on that, but it was clear fraud.
3) i didnt pay for that grifter faggot dinesh's movie, but the cellphone data it claimed to have that showed people going around to many different ballot drop-off locations in the same night and back to some leftist headquarters would be pretty damning
4) testimony from poll workers about dems counting single ballots multiple times, or not checking signatures, and then republicans getting booted from the polling place for challenging the people doing it. i guess judges just declared that to be he-said-she-said and weren't willing to overturn anything. maybe the vote audits that were done later showed these instances to be insignificant. i dont know.

>What actual proof is there that the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent?
BIDEN LITERALLY ADMITTED IT ON LIVE TV
youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

but what i dont get about this argument is: if you're orchestrating some fake ballot operation, why wouldn't you vote for senators also? i don't really buy that there wouldn't be enough time, since this would have been coordinated long in advance, but maybe it was due to a time crunch. it seems more likely that democratic nigger retards just voted for biden and thats it. niggers are barely literate and hate filling out forms. there aren't a lot of niggers in wyoming.

> muh senator votes
Because it was all about trump, the orange man was literally satan to these people. Everyone else is bought and paid for.

>but what i dont get about this argument is: if you're orchestrating some fake ballot operation, why wouldn't you vote for senators also?
PAY FOR YOUR OWN MULES ASSHOLE
SEE THIS? THAT'S NOT FREE DICK SWALLOWER

There is tons. Why bother listing any of the evidence though? Nobody wants to discuss things civilly anymore. I'm just here to bully faggots and minorities.

No court made it to the point of evidence being entered. They were all declared to not have any standing and halted. Essentially, the reason for states sueing wasn't enough to get to such a point.

The idea is that shills got sloppy and rushed. The number of blank “down ballot” selections was way higher than usual and mostly in shady mail in ballots.

Shills won’t reply to this post

this shit is way too diluted. no one's going to click through all that, especially after reading a couple that are "meh." if someone actually had a good case that shows definitive widescale fraud, they need to make like a three-minute video with credible sources linked, the videos themselves, etc.

Its statistically very strange. There is no definitive proof of fraud just numerous anomalies that should make you suspicious but which the press and the government can choose to willfully ignore.

Attached: 1628914184259.jpg (971x901, 139.17K)

then why did all those states—georgia, pennsylvania, arizona—which have REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS and REPUBLICAN STATE LEGISLATURES sign off on everything and certify the results? the dealt with this shit for weeks and investigated and decided the election was fair enough.

>Pennsylvania
>Republican governor
Thanks for playing