Say hello to Alabama's newest senator!

Say hello to Alabama's newest senator!

Attached: 528428457410.png (729x868, 413.77K)

>imagine unironically voting for a woman
kek

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

Who's this sexhaver?

I voted for Britt. She is a milf.

More importantly, what are these digits?

>voting
Come on now

Checked. Wtf nigger 3 replies and no one's checking? Any Forums is dying.
Also this chick looks almost identical to the Finnish chick, slightly older perhaps.

Hard-hitting, raw political discourse right here. And you thought Pol was dying.

Checked ;)

Is that my mommy?

She turned 40 back in February.

She beat Brooks after Trump pulled his endorsement and then endorsed Britt. Brooks is pretty hardcore right. He was a keynote speaker at stop the steal. He's written op-eds about the need for mass deportations. I don't know why Trump got mad and pulled his endorsement but I'm guessing this dumb whore will not be as based as Brooks.

Brooks said we needed to "move on" from the 2020 fraud stuff. and Trump responded by switching his support

Checked

Nigger he literally wrote the book on "Stop the Steal". Britt is just a RINO with a lot of money.

>“She has got the support of McConnell, she’s got the support of Shelby, she’s got the support of the Chamber, and yet she is supposed to be Tom Cotton on immigration and Rand Paul on foreign policy,” said Ryan Girdusky, a Republican operative supporting Brooks, who was also involved in a super PAC backing Vance in Ohio. “I will hold my breath.”

Trump never delivered on any real evidence and letting Giuliani run around making ridiculous court arguments while with shoe polish running down his face was so fucking embarrassing. Brooks is right and Trump isn't going to win on a message of "woe is me" while people that he rallied are still in a DC jail in solitary and while the American people are suffering so much.

I wish he'd just be a kingmaker and anoint DeSantis or somebody better.

>RINO
so is alabama over

>“She has got the support of McConnell, she’s got the support of Shelby, she’s got the support of the Chamber, and yet she is supposed to be Tom Cotton on immigration and Rand Paul on foreign policy,” said Ryan Girdusky, a Republican operative supporting Brooks, who was also involved in a super PAC backing Vance in Ohio. “I will hold my breath.”

and there is it. I fucking knew it without looking her up. Trump is such a petty retard.

Attached: 27435903258329532940.jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

Fuck if I know. I don't live in Alabama. I wish a 'Bama user here could explain what the fuck happened here.

Huh? I didn't run?

tell it to trump, sweetie

The cunt is on team good guy. A tiny win against Satan.

Nevertheless i appeal to russia to shower the US in nuclear warheads that we can get rid of the american cancer for good.

Attached: AFCB6231-36D3-4301-9B61-022AC5562721.jpg (487x622, 217.42K)

Georgia is nigger territory now. I haven't been to GA since I graduated from Infantry School and I'm not looking to go back anytime soon

at this point, you are probably right.

also, i've been thinking it could be a trump/desantis ticket at least. then desantis is set to take over in 2028

Stfu you obese piece of gaslit dummy. Your election was stolen right in broad daylight and the entire world knows it. It‘s not even worthy of a discussion. You‘re certified lobotomized if you believe this was even close to legit.

Never have and never will, I'd rather abstain

nah, it's still pretty red. repub governor and all repubs in DC

see

You seen what "R" tickets are up to lately? They have all but past federal red flag.

Nigger Britt wouldn't even call Biden illegitimate. She dodged the question. Brooks said one comment about moving on? That's all he did? Whole thing seems fishy.

checked.
and you're not wrong. whole lot of fuckery going on these days.

Trump supported her