What are the political implications of speeding?

Attached: 2A942140-1BA1-47A6-A864-2A8E216C6942.jpg (640x561, 95.03K)

Don't drive like a nigger

>has no chin so he has to speed on social media for validation instead
wtf i hate speeding now

You never went 5 over the speed limit?

the only people my age i know that are dead died in car accidents

If you go 30 over a posted limit it's an automatic tow and forfeit of license in most states, which is why most cops will not write you up for the highest speed as they don't want to dick around with the paperwork and process.

Aren’t UK cars gonna have a special limiter soon

When ever I'm driving and want to go more than 5 over the speed limit I always bait someone else into speeding either passing them off by driving too slow or bait them into a race that I quickly quit. Then once I have a blocker clearing out any speed traps I'm free to speed all I want.

>102 in a 70 is 5mph over the speed limit
Show your work, common core.

>points
Wat?
Someone explain to me
I'm not a criminal retard

Victimless crime that serves no purpose other than to rob drivers for extra revenue. You pay property tax, gas tax, tags, and insurance, and you still have to worry about buying your local PD a PS5 randomly at gunpoint. Fuck speed limits and fuck the police.

Attached: 20220620_175643_0.jpg (768x1024, 86.63K)

>speed so much you can’t get caught
Incredibly based

That's just plain wrong

(Note: numbers are made up for example purposes)
Speeding 1-25 MPH is 3 points
Reckless speeding 25+ is 5 points
Driving without insurance is 1
DUI is 8

Shit like that.
Collect 10+ points and your license is suspended/revoked
Points expire after a time, depending on the offense

>doing 150 through a school zone is my right and it's a victimless crime if I hit a kid that's their fault

Social credit system for your driving lisence.
You do doodoo, you lose goodboy points, you lose too many goodboy points you lose your driving loisence, you drive without a loisence and if you're caught you're thoroughly F U C K E D. Not all western nations have it.

>the government has a right to threaten violence towards you because you went 3 miles over the speed limit

There's a difference between 5km over and 30km over

I see sounds pretty Jewish
Good thing I'm not a retard
Thanks anons!

Glad to be of help.

Attached: me and you fren.png (251x201, 5.25K)

He didn't say that. He said "fuck all speed limits". Basically he's a retard.

Hitting pedestrians is harmful and should be a crime. Speeding is victimless and should not be a crime.

He has a point though; the safe speed for a road isn't the government mandated speed for that road
The speed that is both safe and effective for fast travel is dependent on the conditions
The government sets certain speed limits and enforces those limits to raise revenue; the government imposed limits are not derived directly from what is both safe and effective for fast travel

If it's 5km/hr over, what was the point of you going over anyways? You're not gonna shave much off your commuting time anyways.

If it's 30km/hr over you're a danger to the community and shouldn't be on the road.

Basinger Florida?

>NPC has no self control
>blames it on other people
hylics

Public masturbation is a victimless crime.

You won't mind if I do that to your water supply, now would you?

Moreover, if pedestrians J-walk they deserve to get hit
Unfortunately, most jurisdictions are limiting cars to protect jwalkers
For example, cities lower speed limits to 25mph because of 'high density foot traffic'; yet, that foot traffic should be on designated footpaths and not crossing the road without looking

If everyone obeyed right-of-way rules then no one would get hit
Speed limits protect people who break right-of-way rules when those people should be punished instead