BREAKING: DISNEY COOPERATES WITH NY AG PROBE OF Any Forums, TO HAND OVER IP ADDRESSES

wired.com/story/who-owns-Any Forums/
msn.com/en-gb/news/world/buffalo-shooting-twitch-discord-Any Forums-face-probe-after-terror-suspect-planned-and-promoted-attack-online/ar-AAXqWej?ocid=BingNewsSearch
sg.news.yahoo.com/ny-ag-investigating-twitch-discord-225149359.html

Japanese company owned by Disney revealed to be majority owner of Any Forums by Wired investigation. Earlier this week, that company was forced by Disney to hand over all logs and information relevant to the investigation. Biggest development so far in the New York Attorney General's investigation into Any Forums and other websites that feature illegal opinions, thoughts, and facts like the ones that inspired the Buffalo supermarket shooter

Long story short: you guys are so so SO fucked

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1773975833.png (533x495, 327.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any Forums is owned by a lawyer who works for the fbi often
You seem to be confused plebbit spacing nigger

good thing i use eight proxies and a vpn you dumb french faggot

Why is the site being spammed so hard right now, with all of this concern trolling?

lol
lmao
don't care

Attached: 1654785803337.jpg (1290x1228, 1.36M)

>sitting at work
>get asked why I post to Any Forums that the FBI are retards and need to stop trying to gas light me on Any Forums
>tell them nothing I've said is inaccurate
>go back to work

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Sure glad all my responses are GPT-3 Any Forums bot responses you dumb fuck!

glowniggers and mousefaggots tongue my anus

dey skeerd

Attached: 1639043553117.jpg (898x670, 74.62K)

We're supposed to be super scared because we all said nigger and the Jewstapo is gonna come take us away in the party van

>disney owns Any Forums
I know the mouse has it's grubby jewish claws in everything, but this seems suspicious. Like they're just lying about their ownership, as an excuse for all the private data they have accumulated. By the time it gets sorted out in court, if it ever does, it'll be so far down the road it'll all be memory holed.

I'm behind 7 boxxies you faggot

ok

Attached: 1573270390111.png (645x645, 426.92K)

>illegal opinions

Hey fbi/cia imma do a mass shooting can you buy me guns and ammo? I need a high quality lpvo, about 5000000 rounds of 5.56 and two ARs with binarys. Thanks

End satanic witchcraft in police and law

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: End masonry.jpg (720x843, 146.74K)

fuck the glowie dogs

why isn't this avatar posting fag perma banned?

Satanic witchcraft inspires all these shooters. End freemasonry in police. Their oaths are the linchpin of corruption in our society
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Texas g man.jpg (540x627, 125.9K)

Ask me if I care.

Good thing every post I've made here has been satire.

If hating kikes and ethnicities is illegal then I am fucked. I don't think I have ever outright called for violence or said I would commit violence. Anyone that does that is a glownigger. Normal people use this place to vent and escape clownworld.

My illegal opinion is that niggers can tongue my anus

I don't care, everything I ever said was just sarcastic larping

Glowniggers can tongue my anus

Attached: not my problem.jpg (800x533, 76.15K)

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar I do have involvement with this group and with the people in it, I know exactly how I am here, seeking truth, I support any actions by the members of this group that lead to deaths of kikes, moreover I also am the mastermind behind them. I am a threat to the jewish society and you cannot stop me.

Attached: ChaddestChad.jpg (1080x1326, 172.47K)

Imagine thinking in America there are illegal opinions kek!!

Oh no! I'm so scared... anyway.

No problem user, we will be knocking on your door within the next hour with everything you need

>hes still at it.

Attached: 99091516_p0.png (700x875, 301.67K)

How do they know its me and not a robot shitposter?

oh god the party vans are coming for us all everything i said was a joke ! I love Joe Biden! I love the vax! The earth is round! Stephen Colbert is funny!

Mine would be
>go to work
>call spics in the factory spics and nuggets in the factory niggers
>they call me white trash and cracka and we laugh
>HR doesn’t even bother to do anything because they can’t stop every single production employee who are all racists no matter what skin color
>comfy af

Two more years until we can make this rat our bitch!

Attached: 169255FD-0CEE-4ABE-8397-CD18A7CE5EE5.jpg (1280x720, 67.29K)

this site is full of harmless boomers now anyways LMAO

Okay, Disney, please pass this on to the AG;

Ahem,
NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE FUCKING COCK FARMING PORCH MONKEY PIECE OF SHIT ANALLY RIMMING A SPIC

>newfag doesn't know about v& days
>doesn't know glowniggers have access to these servers since 2010
LURK FOR TWO YEARS, STUPID BITCH

Unimaginably based!

the only thing fucked about this is that we're one step closer to getting shut down and having no home on the internet. fuck you PC niggers, blow me

> illegal opinions, thoughts, and facts
The humanity

What's your discord screenname? I'll send you an invite to the official discord.

I also need a 2022 tacoma 4x4 to haul all that around. Dont forget that too

So does this mean I can't say the word 'nigger' anymore?

July 4th gonna be tge shit this year