Super Gonorrhea

Never fuck anything out of mainland Asia.

yahoo.com/news/man-contracted-antibiotic-resistant-super-163953516.html

Attached: Web capture_21-6-2022_2248_www.yahoo.com.jpg (807x1105, 193K)

THE AGE OF THE INCEL

Here's to a large round of
>Many such cases

Attached: file.png (743x664, 260K)

>Never fuck anything out of mainland Asia.
That's good advice, but I would take it a step further and say that you should never fuck anything from anywhere.

There's too much disease and heartache in the world to be screwing around with that kind of stuff.

STDs are God's punishment for sexual deviants. I'm not even religious and I know this.

I think I will do just that thank you anyways

Fair trade

It's fucking Hitler. He's going to make these jews sick.

AS EVERYONE'S DICKS FALL OFF MONKEYGONORAIDS, WE STAND STRONG, DICK IN HAND, COOOOOMING 12 TIMES A DAY

I remember this same, exact fear (though I'm not saying it's fake) in the 1990's. The stated cause at that time was that sex workers were on a constant regimen of antibiotics, due to their high risk of contracting STDs from clients, and that this causes resistant strains of the diseases.

Now, that I think of it, however... If that same message was being blasted out with great urgency 30 years ago, and the condition has not likely changed since then, and US cattle are also doing the same thing with even more numbers of cows and bulls... This message doesn't correlate well with the observed outcomes.

Attached: 1536009343469.jpg (589x464, 30.06K)

For fucks sake

Fornication is a sin. You reap what you sow, degenerates. God wants you to find a wife and impregnate her, not mess around with Thai teenagers.

>due to their high risk of contracting STDs from clients
They almost always use a condom though. So not sure about they one.

wasn't this a thing 5 years ago?

>Never fuck anything out of mainland Asia.

Idiot. Philippines ain't mainland. Indonesia ain't mainland. "never bang any sex worker, anywhere without a jimmyhat". i've seen the slags in Australia, I wouldn't fuck them, period.

Looks like sodom and gomorrah went on a roadshow, to the entire world. Nice!

Degenerates really just don't "see" that they're bringing ill upon this world at all, do they?

It's bizarre how this wasn't an immediate lightbulb for people. People who aren't promiscuous and monogamous almost never deal with these things. Even slightly deviant and then shit like this begin to arise.

But then it makes you wonder, people in the past had varying degrees of non monogamy and monogamy. Yet the evidence shows examples of non monogamous cultures not having to deal with STDs, yet some monogamous cultures had to deal with shit like syphilis. Perhaps because non monogamy typically is hypergamous, usually the alpha made took the virgins for himself and left the scraps, meaning not much fucking around took place for everyone, just very few people. The structure collapses beyond a certain population. Maybe the mixing of race is also a factor, foreign biomes creating volatile rogue strains of micro organisms.

Gods a tricky fucker.

it'll be airborne soon

>almost always use a condom though
I'm not really affilliated with that industry, though I did visit a few hookers in Korea. One of which, knew I wasn't coming, and pulled my rubber off to make it happen. From that, I'd argue that it's probably a judgement call that lies with the hooker, and hookers aren't known for their impeccable logic.

Attached: harris-fauci.jpg (1280x983, 288.06K)

>it'll be airborne soon
That's what she said.

OMG GIMME GIMME GIMME VAXX FOR IT

Attached: 1581139784161.png (785x1000, 253.89K)

No Refunds