Can someone explain

How a school shotting could even be faked? That’s a thought realm I don’t even want to enter.

Attached: C9923D5B-CB98-421E-AB19-0646CAC18760.jpg (750x905, 579.32K)

I would like to squeeze those tits.

nice rack. perky

Where are the bodies?

OP must be a zoomer.

Attached: colin_wmd.jpg (1280x1280, 248.8K)

>HAHAHA anyways; time to do a press conference about my dead children

Attached: Tot5QC.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

its not fake the motives are. the story says one thing but the truth is another. glowies.

It's not 'faked' so much as the FBI goads a disillusioned young man into commiting one

They looks small and are squarely average

It's as easy as convincing 500 people to all lie about killing children and then make them all stay quiet for the rest of their lives and also the 5,000 people responsible for keeping them quiet have to also stay quiet

>show no evidence of blood, spent casings, bodies, forced entry
>demolish school
>browbeat everyone who demands a modicum of evidence
shit's fucking easy

This is a low quality shitpost

There fake because space is fake, science is fake, medicine is fake, Holocaust is fake, tv is fake, only Christ is real. Its the only time jews didn’t lie.

>I don't want to even consider something so bad being possible
There's some bad dudes in this world, cornpop.

>Right-wing incel school shooters? fake MOSSAD operations using crisis actors and deepfakes!!!

>but Islamic/black shooters? 100% real!

Attached: le pol faec.png (550x725, 25.64K)

Anything can be faked easily enough.

What actual direct knowledge do you have of what happens outside of your home and workplace? If someone told you that the school a few miles away was shot up, would you be able to independently verify it? It they made up a dozen names of victims, would you be able to prove those people never existed? Of course not. You don't know even 1 in 1000 people in your community, and neither does anyone else.

>How a school shooting could even be faked?
How is a man a "real woman"?

Attached: a2.jpg (1280x768, 46.9K)

>That’s a thought realm I don’t even want to enter.
That's exactly how, dude

Christ and the Jews are also fake. And history is pure fiction.

>How a school shotting could even be faked?
everything on TV is real. go back to sleep faggot.

booba

What did that Jewish boy shoot up that Sandy Hook school that was closed for asbestos contamination

They're not.
People who say dumb shit like that are just acting on reflex.

>How a school shotting could even be faked?
what you see on tv is just some b-roll footage of cops running around hours after the event. you never actually see anything useful and information is very tightly controlled

thats why you never see these 500+ person schools being evacuated.

Attached: 1571243161047.jpg (1024x443, 148.73K)

You could convict a grilled cheese of murder and the public would believe it. Just run it on the media

No you

If you stop taking your meds anything can be faked.

I didn't mean to trigger you. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

You wouldn't squeeze them?

Attached: later homo.jpg (464x447, 79.57K)

You’ve seen how they make movies right? Now imagine they are acting out the movie in real life with pre-written narratives and characters. They use glowniggers and crooked police as actors. That’s why during the last “shooting” there is all sorts of suspicious crap going on like cops waiting around and shit. They act out fake shit and pretend to be heroes.

Explain this then

woah ,cool, a whore

sandy hook is a good example. 500+ person school. photographer on the scene and what do you get? a photo of like 10 kids being evacuated

I wont even go into why the parents were allowed to stand right there which would never happen in real life

and what do you see hours later? military police running around looking for shooters LOL

Christ is king, no one would lie about that

Ever wonder how we had guns for hundreds of years without ever having school shootings and then all of sudden they're everywhere all the time? How does that happen? The guns didn't change.

Its fake. Then they say this random guy did it. Wow. Nobody knows.

Learning from the mistakes of the natives

>Christ is king, no one would lie about that
LOL christ is a fictional character and nothing more. You're not "redpilled". You're brainwashed as fuck just like the majority of people on this board. There's no Christ, doesn't exist. He's just a drawing some homos came up with.

>383342923
why do you hang out with whores?

>hey let’s show a pile of dead kids with brain matter oozing out of their heads just to appease some schizo retards
Something tells me you don’t believe we landed on the moon either

>look. it was real. no, you cant see the bodies, or the camera evidence, or anything that proves it happened. it just did, okay.

they can smuggle videos of random chinese people dying horrifically in factories in the dingdhong providence but national news stories that take place in a building full of cameras has no video. THey will make you watch a video of a nigger get choked out to death for an entire year but 'it would be too horrific to see dead children'. These people literally post the pictures of dead refugee children when they want you to let third world twats into your country when they wash up on the shore BUT SUDDENLY THIS IS TOO TRAUMATIC AND IN BAD TASTE. ARE YOU SERRIOUS. THEY LITERALLY BOMB COUNTRIES FOR PROFIT, POISON THE AIR AND OUR FOOD AND YOU THINK THEY HAVE A DROP OF EMPATHY IN THEIR BODY. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

SSRI's, single mothers, and God was removed from the home.

>greek style
your troll-fu is weak

How do you know this guy wasn’t just experiencing shock and a rollercoaster of emotions? How do you know he secretly didn’t want attention his entire life and lived a meaningless existence before the tragedy? Why does everyone have to act exactly the same to situations all across the board and there is no room for fucking nuance with you retards??? Shock makes people do weird things, look up that soldier with shell shock grinning like a lunatic.

I expect a profoundly retarded answer

>a school shotting
lol how do i shot kids?