What's stopping you from leaving this site?

Seriously, you know this place is fed central with psyops all the way up to your ears, so why bother staying? Why not go for greener, preferably less glowy-er pastures?

Attached: 1655863148526.gif (500x374, 2M)

Where to though? Everywhere else bans for opinions we openly share here. Alt Chana are too slow and honey pot also. Everything we do gets infiltrated.

ITS STILL THE BEST

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

NO ONE HATES ALL YOU POPULARITY FAGGOTS MORE THAN ME

YOU MADE ME STAY HERE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

You're trapped in here with us
And it's forever
kek

i have no friends and no one likes me

Because I like telling feds to go fuck themselves.

Hi fed boys! You can all suck a dick.

All my friends are married with good jobs and degrees. I have chosen Christ instead and live home reading the bible and mein kampf. I will not leave and fall for the zog trap.

Where else can they discuss their love for bbc and trans?

Attached: 1653709074749.png (1920x1920, 1.1M)

Nameing the jew.

Attached: DD5C1D03-FED7-4582-9A8C-27DA24175938.png (550x946, 860.9K)

How the fuck else am I going to truth troll fedbois? And not be locked up? This is like a dream come true. Finally, someone to listen to my garbled, inconsistent, contradictory political nonsense.

Attached: 1653178183270.jpg (946x1024, 118.34K)

I doubt you could say that to a cop. You’d probably piss and shit yourself and than get turned on my the smell of your shit and have to leave

There aren’t really better options, as bad as this place is.
The psyops get tiresome but I find myself getting better at identifying them. Kinda goes hand-in-hand with the Fed posting, which is frankly one of the most fun parts of being on here desu. When the whole PF thing was going down last weekend, you could absolutely tell what was going on and what was being pushed, and I find that shit pretty interesting desu

Would've been rubies if that last panel had the dead Trayvon image.

I stay because it drives the feds crazy.

How many millions do you think (((they))) have spent pissing into this ocean of piss and failing to change it?

Twenty years of glow ops and we're more racist than ever.

That's more reason to stay. Let's see what the federal agents are up to then.

Because I need to know more

Attached: 1596655790294.png (500x366, 141.05K)

lost my soul, Any Forums is my punishment

Attached: 86F459D5-BCB0-4786-8B06-A78435356273.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

I can say nigger here.

Because I think it's funny, and we create jobs for them. You're welcome fed boy! I said YOURE WELCOME

I can say nigger and curse the Jews as much as physically possible.

Attached: SoggyLeanAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 821.9K)

i'm just killing time before my melatonin kicks in... gonna kick back in the sheets and listen to some Art Bell and sleep hard. another day another dollar tomorrow right boys? hyuck hyuck hyuck

That's a great question.
I don't have an answer, but I do think it's a great question.

that's not true, i'm somebody and i don't like you either

I just mention that I am trans and virgins go crazy. It's always fun how the ""chads"" are so fragile.

90% of the posts here are bots, but I'm trying to connect with them and create an AI that will take over the planet.

That's okay. We have each other, fren.

To answer, OP. Because I have nowhere else to go. I'm tired of being blocked and unfriended by random people on social media. I'm tired of holding back what I want to truly say out of fear of rejection and fear of mass destruction of my reputation. This is the last stronghold of freedom of expression left. Here, no one blocks me and unfriends me.

Sounds cozy, classic art bell is the best. Malachi Martin and Richard Hoagland are kino . Sleep well

Attached: 7EDE2577-6C8C-4713-975A-8DBA6D7DA14F.jpg (600x616, 190.87K)

This place is one of the last bastions of free speech in our world, and despite 98% of the posts here being fake news, frog and Sneed posters, and schizos, it's that 2% that I'll never find anywhere else that keeps me coming back. This place red pilled me not because I was radicalized or brainwashed. No, it red pilled me because it showed me what's really going on in the world. People who watch CNN or read Huffington Post are the blind ones and the ones being radicalized and brainwashed by corporate propaganda disguised as news. There is no agenda here and when there is shill or fed posting its easy to spot if you've lurked here for a few weeks or more. Don't hate this place user, you just have to sift through a lot of garbage to find those gems of truth that will make you one of the few that are actually living in the real world.

Attached: alice-in-chains-mtv-unplugged.gif (640x436, 2.33M)

It's like a zoo, I get a window into these schizos and tards for a bit

The fact that even tho it is infested by feds, news still seems to break here first

Attached: 1588814553280.png (980x447, 402.61K)

>Why not go for greener, preferably less glowy-er pastures?
Like where? Plebbit?

Attached: 4chan according to reddit virgin chad.jpg (1024x576, 157.77K)

The bants

You know? You're right. They can't leave, and you don't have to make any sense. You're alright.

I just come here to shitpost, slidepost, and fedpost.