>be user on Any Forums
"Fuck jooooz. I oppose the current thing"

Attached: berg.jpg (554x554, 27.38K)

yes

tfw youre the normie

facebook has plenty of people who hate the gov

Any Forums has plenty of people who love the gov

don't fall for the memes

On Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and YouTube either you support the current thing or you get downvoted, shadow banned, dropped by the algorithm, and so on. Faggots from those sites come here to spam current thing 24/7 and mods allow it

You niggers are just pissed a few people on Any Forums dares to challenge the current thing narrative. You niggers are so goddamn pissed people might dare to challenge your propaganda that you come here to spam threads about it. KYS nigger

Both are me lol. The difference is im being honest here

>user
>on facebook
are you retarded

Attached: 1494380876364_large.jpg (360x211, 16.97K)

Shills love pushing the false dichotomy for their disingenuous "arguments"

you ever get the feeling faggots go where there not welcome like sick deer that are controlled by parasites to spreed there eggs?

Exactly correct

They are just appalled that not everyone agrees with them so those who disagree are banned/silenced/downvoted on their platform which is fine but they have the urge to come here pissed off that anyone could possibly disagree with them. Same is true in politics and the media. Either you are in lockstep with the current narrative or you are the enemy even if you have been on their side for years

what are “plenty of people”?

>be a leftard, incapable of independent thought
"No u"

Yea I get what you saying but its like a gold fish eating poop to me.. wow food yuck! poop. 8 seconds later wow food yuck its poop.

>be user on facebook
AFAIK that's not possible.

>be OP
>don't know how to make a quality thread
>continue with a meme flag
>get shit replies
>WEEE !

No one of you understands im making fun of you lol. Youre a fake faggot on facebook. Youre losers.

Yes, anything pushed on social media is done unnaturally which is why it tends to be identified and then rejected anywhere it can't be blatantly censored, like here for example. If herd after herd of normie cattle weren't purposeful pushed and controlled to promote certain agendas then all social media sites would be the same as the lesser used boards on here, basically just random people posting whatever they want as opposed to constant mass movements that aren't allowed to be spoken out against

You get banned easily on fb for saying controversial shit.

>be on Any Forums
>only place I'm on

Never used facebook in my life. Watched it go from the cool thing, to the normal thing, to the boomer thing. All websites besides this one aren't worth using.

How do you gather intel on someone without fb?

But, you're not user on either

Summer is here, kek

Its a legit question

i havent been on facebook in nearly 10 years now