X War was actually just fought for money and profit for corporations!!!

>X War was actually just fought for money and profit for corporations!!!

Attached: mNkCsbi.jpg (1029x1000, 149.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was the point of iran and afghanistan then?

What war wasn't fought for that?

Yeah, you jew bastard.

The war on friendship

Attached: 867.gif (1182x1030, 72.02K)

to kill some goddamn towelheads and show em who's boss. dont mess with Texas! yeehaw, nigger!

What US war wasn’t, retard?
The only god Americans believe in anymore is consumption and products. America hasn’t had a real culture is a century.

jews love trannies tho. I don’t get it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_Wars

That's you, chud.

how do you respond to this? I try to hide my power level and not engage with these people.

I’m White, 6’3”, rock solid and have 20/20 vision, you silly little myopic inbred jew rodent.

>I’m White, 6’3”, rock solid and have 20/20 vision, you silly little myopic inbred jew rodent.

Attached: 731.png (942x778, 244.33K)

...I like ‘chud’, though. It makes me think of ‘Uber chad’, you dysgenic jew goblin

That's the only reason they actually happen I think. Our leadership might actually be stupid enough to have dreams of turning places like Iraq and Afghanistan into suburbs, but the only reason the industrial base leaps to support it is because it prints money.

>..I like ‘chud’, though. It makes me think of ‘Uber chad’, you dysgenic jew goblin

Attached: 4828.jpg (1000x642, 81.95K)

me on the right

>REEEEEEEEEEE. Nobody could be that tall with perfect vision.

Lol. Pathetic jew subhuman. Stay salty for the duration of your pathetic existence

>But not THIS one, Putin is le bad!

Post physique with timestamp, right now, you pasty, sickly, myopic little inbred jew rodent.

>>REEEEEEEEEEE. Nobody could be that tall with perfect vision.

>Lol. Pathetic jew subhuman. Stay salty for the duration of your pathetic existence

Attached: 5321.gif (289x445, 157.54K)

>Post physique with timestamp, right now, you pasty, sickly, myopic little inbred jew rodent.

Attached: 5372.jpg (766x899, 98.46K)

>endless jew projection memes

Post physique, myopic jewmutt

>Post physique, myopic jewmutt

Attached: 2907.jpg (1080x1102, 163.09K)