Ukrainian defense collapses around Zolote

It's over.

Attached: 1651064675666.png (625x1643, 1014.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topwar.ru/198068-vsu-predprinjali-ocherednuju-popytku-ovladet-ostrovom-zmeinyj.html
web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw
taskandpurpose.com/news/what-is-psyops-army/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Martsinkevich
sova-center.ru/misuse/news/counteraction/2019/10/d41597/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Impossible. Ukraine are the heroes in this comic book therefore they always win.

Fake news. Ukraine defense collapsed 3 months ago.

Attached: vatnik6.png (2150x1330, 2.39M)

Wait until they rush the Pzh 2k in the area and show Russians what modern arty skullfuck means

Fake. This is from the Arma 3 map editor

Your tactical analysis of the battle is just awe inspiring. Maybe you will get a Pulitzer prize or something similar.
Vatniks shills are so tiresome.

>Collapses
We have no actual indication that they're cut off.
Go back to /chug/ nigger

>Impossible. Ukraine are the heroes in this comic book therefore they always win.
No, but if you ask a vatnigger how the war is going, you'll see what kind of weird ass fantasy world they live in where they see the overall performance and results up to this point as a victory.

Attached: 1653979152103.gif (298x298, 3.4M)

I never get tired of this GIF.

I like how the maps keep getting smaller and smaller as the war progresses.

And the squiggly lines everywhere, If I wanted to mock them I wouldn't do it otherwise

Good. I want Ukraine to lose just because of all their faggot dick suckers on /k/.

Fractal cauldrons: the smaller you focus, the smaller the cauldrons get.

Soon :)

Attached: every time.png (1080x1473, 233.51K)

Don't take your involuntary catheterization out on /k/, please.

yeah no shit, we are now looking at a pocket inside a pocket

what pointless shithole village bombed to nothing is being taken today?

Attached: itsover.png (1124x525, 668.2K)

and i want total collapse and balkanization of Russia, so they stop pushing immigrants through Belarus

For Russian governments, lots of Russian casualties means they are doing it right, and the more dead conscript peasants, the better - makes it harder for them to organize.

Make sure to continue posting when you get drafted, Ivan.

Get raped

It's kotels all the way down

fuck off vatnigger

Attached: 1648067604385.gif (298x298, 1.6M)

Are you phonefag?

Attached: 1655729008528.jpg (759x1024, 69.54K)

What exactly am I looking at?

Attached: EE13CD42-E1CF-421E-A609-54A56C7ED997.jpg (630x1200, 87.85K)

Russian cope I think

God damn it, Russian shills are the most obnoxious wastes of flesh.

Attached: 1451156901130.jpg (600x690, 80.78K)

Jesus, even in their own propaganda Russia looks like a fucking shithole.

>doesn't recognize a meme picture when he sees one

retard alert

Attached: Super-Heroes_2.jpg (1443x843, 168.17K)

>He has no other joy in life.
>This is like virtual socker for him.
>He enjoys it because it's real, real suffer, real pain, real loss. So without doing anything he removes competitions.
I wish to vote for faschist who will kill every of those hedonists.

Yes, watching pidorussian faggots burn and get slaughtered every day brings me great joy.
Get fucked subhuman vatnik, you will never be a real world power.

THE LOAF HAS BEEN PINCHED. SAY AGAIN, THE LOAF HAS BEEN PINCHED.

It has been more than a month since the allegedly decisive breakthrough at Popasna which was supposed to have led to complete collapse of Ukrainian military in the Donbas within days.
Is vatnik life just a neverending cycle of perpetual TWOMOREWEEKS copium overdose?

Attached: 1653415307518.jpg (1800x1400, 209.48K)

Remember guys Ukrainians retreating every day doesn't mean Ukraine isn't winning.

>Snake island gets completely fucking flattened by the ukrainians
>Russian shilling immediately increases
like a clockwork

And Republicans

i cant wait until the breakthroughs get smaller than shithole middle of nowhere villages and they claim victory over streets in middle of nowhere shithole villages while simultaneously claiming Poland is next

post sugar
post bread credit financing plan
post aids rates below those of subsaharan africa

Yeah but that doesn’t look like a shithole user.

That picture is infamous, obviously I've seen it before you embarrassment. When I say that Russia looks like a shithole do you think I am referring to the fucking superheroes?

Post Kherson.

What happened to the trench warfare?

>the ONLY non-ruined big city the vatniggers have managed to take fell due to treachery

post northern front
post flagship
and frankly, post literally anything but krokodil-induced cope

Post 50 Gorillion Ukraine HATO soldiers destroyed in Kherson counteroffensive.

These news are from pro-ukie accounts bro. If they have any proofs of the island outpost being destroyed now would be the time to post them to countersignal the news of losses in Donbass.

the ukrainians might be refusing to share news due to the operation being underway, but it does not even matter what the hohols are saying in the first place - we literally have satellite images of the island.

Attached: FVy17pHWUAMmJO9.jpg (1681x1626, 475.74K)

I was talking about vatniks.
Also you both are not same cuz russia is attacker.

Attached: 1654951772043s.jpg (187x250, 7.33K)

Watch how they recoil.

Attached: Snapchat-585534194.jpg (656x1330, 114.8K)

>he doesn't know about Infinity War

BREAKING: VLADIMIR PUTIN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED DEAD

Attached: 1654279132833.png (691x974, 1.53M)

> Pro Ukrainian account posts something you like.
> OMG ITS OVER FOR ZOG HATO FORCES IN UKRAINE ZELENSKY HANGED TOMORROW ROSSIYA STRONK
> Pro Ukrainian account post something you don’t like
> OMG THIS IS LITERALLY ZOG PROPAGANDA ITS UNTRUE 50 GORILLION HATO GENERALS DESTROYED IN SEVERODONETSK TRUST ME
Chose.

Attached: E8F95A80-FB2D-4DA0-A5B0-99E96AF17FC0.png (160x182, 35.95K)

This one gets the point across even better.
Not to forget - Russians - again - claimed to have destroyed six gorillion ukrainian bayraktars and HATO nazi mercenaries who tried to attack the island, just like the last time they got BTFO. So that alone makes it pretty obvious that there was some serious vatnik bbq at the island.

Attached: aaa.jpg (1280x635, 371.74K)

>those scorch marks
the smooker just can't keep getting away with this

gj on outing yourself as a zogger

by this logic russia must be losing because they're retreating near kherson and izyum lmao

God I hope not, someone not entirely retarded might end up in charge.

>Not to forget - Russians - again - claimed to have destroyed six gorillion ukrainian bayraktars and HATO nazi mercenaries who tried to attack the island
It was real in your head? Cite me the source.

No need to be so upset. Ukraine is winning, right?

Attached: 1628746611482.png (609x127, 14.57K)

> Uhh you can’t call me a vatnik because I’m uhhhh vet
Why should I take your opinion seriously, especially if it’s dumb?

so we may finally get the much anticipated cauldron, but after several special operations it has been reduced to a shotglass. literally 3 villages getting encircled. still ukies need to gtfo from the zolote salient

how many washing machines did they encircle this time

An antifa seething.

Russian losses are literal state secrets. I think the Ukrainians are doing fine in comparison.

Attached: 82B152FC-24D0-4CC6-988E-CCE50B71EF66.jpg (300x300, 47.64K)

topwar.ru/198068-vsu-predprinjali-ocherednuju-popytku-ovladet-ostrovom-zmeinyj.html

the easy bake oven is finally warming up? it's over for cockholes
watch the vatniggers try to spin this as yet another giant victory for great POCCNR

Shills for Ukraine and calls others ZOG. Because you have trouble with words. Do you know what vatnigger comes from?

is the cauldron cauldrooning?

Attached: 1649142063718.jpg (1280x960, 479.15K)

Muere un joven de Mallorca en la guerra de Ucrania.

Attached: Specz.jpg (327x423, 19.86K)

>ukrainian admitted losses are still less than russian confirmed losses by oryx
braindead shills keep shooting themselves in the foot

if the russians manage to close the few mile gap it will be a glorious cauldron the size of which has never been seen in history. HATO khokhols will seethe, but the strategic tactical might of the rossiyan army has managed to encircle 3 whole villages. it's over

>vatniks are literally incapable of securing any meaningful battlefield successes against a military that is seemingly almost entirely depleted of equipment and apparently on the verge of collapse
i don't think this makes you look as good as you think it does lmao

Attached: 95c.jpg (600x556, 28.7K)

>1000 casualties a day

Is Ukraine winning yet?

yes, actually
it was supposed to be a 2 day operation for rasha remember
now they're even accepting they're all going to die lmao

Attached: russiancope.png (690x493, 177.5K)

the cauldron (dnieper east encircled) has undergone several special gender operations - first to a pot (izium to mariupol encirclement), then to a chalice (lyman to horlivka encirclement), then to a soup dish (lysychansk and severodonetsk encirclement), then to a cup (just severodonetsk encirclement), and finally to a shotglass (three tiny villages that will at best smooth the frontline a bit). how smaller can we get?

This desu. Cant post anything about guns nowadays without some joyless shithead going off on some seething unrelated tangent about Russians. And its always written as if its a massive zinger to the Russian strawman they've built of you in their head. So for me it would be cathartic to see Ukraine lose just for all the tears from tourists. In all other aspects, it doesn't affect me.

>uses the same sources that say russia loses even more
absolute cope

Attached: 1655338001949.png (600x561, 182.53K)

post your guns with timestamp

neither side is winning, they're stalemated. both sides are unable to make significant advances beyond small tactical ones, a village here and there at a heavy cost. russians slowly advancing in donbas where they concentrated their firepower, ukies slowly advancing in kherson oblast where the russians have less troops

>it was supposed to be a 2 day operation for rasha remember

the pipette is filling

post aids rates

does this rhyme in russian or something?

It's your truck, you Mo-ro-n

is this including arma 3 losses?

Attached: 1649698743437.png (696x502, 75.71K)

>armatard(s) traumatized after months of bullying they're falseflagging as oldfags to get revenge and desperately grasp onto anything to save the reputation of their africa tier military
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: 1630601569440.jpg (246x250, 8.3K)

>the pipette is filling
with krokodil i assume

don't pretend half the threads here aren't some chugger trying to troll pro ukies
but yes it would be nice if this place returned to being about weapons

>socker
Ivan pls

Doesn't look like a stalemate at the moment.

Attached: 1651111785399.png (592x503, 236.57K)

>still hasn't posted aids rates

>i-i-it's video g-g-game footage
>*shits diaper and cries*
lol at vatniggers

The AIDS rates are high yet Ukraine is still losing.

Looks a lot like a stalemate still. Haven't even reached the city yet.

>It's over.
It's not.

Russia isn't winning slowly, Russia isn't winning at all user

Attached: 2022_Russian_Invasion_of_Ukraine_animated.gif (460x309, 2.6M)

Explain to me how exactly is Ukraine losing the war (without your point being along the lines of "Russians advanced 5km in Donbas over the past 4 months, Hohols are finished")

as i said, small tactical advances for now. both sides are paying heavily for every inch of land gained. these could of course add up over time, if the russians manage to encircle the lysychansk-SD area, or if ukies manage to make their way to kherson. for now, nothing decisive. remember the popasna breakout? remember the kharkiv counteroffensive? both were hyped up and eventually just stopped and fizzled out

broken vatnik anthem?

Attached: 1648577730641.gif (498x498, 3.49M)

Now post the entire report by the Ukrainian MOD. How is Russia supposed to encircle anything if their other push got btfoed?

Subhuman russian basement dwellers don't even READ their own sources kek

Attached: no cauldron.png (721x111, 6.58K)

>all it can do is post twitter/reddit screencaps and wojaks
Any Forums killed this site

Attached: OPINION DISCARDED.jpg (1024x1024, 132.55K)

How are you supposed to read these stats? I miss the old wikipedia system because it was easy to read and showed the casualties of allied forces, this one just sucks

Source: random Russian Twitter troll
Meanwhile in reality Ukraine keeps steamrolling

>they were cherrypicking all along
This is even worse than the time they posted a source from the Independent which is owned by a literal Russian oligarch they're actually retarded holy shit

Attached: 1655738085065.jpg (400x400, 68.72K)

They will be losing very fucking long.
It's like i fill your cup with vodka but pull single drop on my finger and and drop it in your cup, and continue to do like so until cup is full.

Please understand. They're all 80 IQ third worlders that can't understand English.

Attached: jurassic kek.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

lol takes a little away from this image that the russians have been there since 2014, doesn't it?

All screencaps I posted are from pro-ukie accounts.

watch the thread mysteriously die after the retarded vodka aids monkeys have no response to this LMAO

> Per DPR

Attached: 788D4A01-5019-4EFC-AE64-4B89FE05FAD7.jpg (1024x938, 55.52K)

His point is that Ukrainian admitted losses are almost identical to the DPR losses, therefore Russian estimates of enemy casualties are accurate.
At the same, since Russian admitted losses are like twenty times lower than the Ukrainian claims, this proves that Ukrainians are lying exagerrating bastards.
That's his point at least. In reality it just shows that by the virtue of living in comparatively democratic and open country Ukrainians are forced to be sincere in this sort of stuff because there are dozen different NGOs and oversight bodies who would call them out if they lied, while the Krokodil North Korea can just make shit up and blatantly hide their casualties because what is anyone going to do about that.

Ah yes the 50-year-old fifth columnist groooodger
>I was denied a promotion I'm gonna groooodge!!!

not really cherrypicking, mostly just vatnigger exaggeration. the ukies may be about to suffer a tactical defeat in zolotne. a tactical defeat being anything that helps the enemy continue his offensive. for example, any successful enemy river crossing would also be a tactical defeat for me, or losing my main anti air platform in the sea, or a destroyed ammo depot. anything that isn't just "some land gained" and has a bigger impact on the war would be a tactical defeat. if russians manage to close the salient and establish the tiny encirclement, they will get a few hundred/few thousand ukie prisoners, smooth out the front line, and possibly open up a small gap in the defensive lines of ukies that they may exploit. it remains to be seen what the actual impact will be

I'm 23

Ok, I wasn't really paying attention to all that, I just remember seeing a lot of Wikipedia articles looking like that recently and wanted to know how to read them, please explain user

so this is why you're chimping out?

Attached: 1624373953194.png (1681x1626, 3.7M)

russian personnel losses are somehow lower than their vehicle losses so only unironic idiots take them at face value
which is their intended target audience anyways

>Because you have trouble with words. Do you know what vatnigger comes from?
lmao, some jokes write themselves

what the shit user, come on
its pretty straight forward
casualties of one side on the left, casualties of the other side on the right
in this particular case - ukrainian casualties on the left, and russian casualties on the right
what is there not to get

any attempts at encirclement is halfassed since they don't even control vrubivka anyways

Not denying the rest, anyway. But it's okay, it's basic psychology that most fifth columnists are grooodgers instead of ideologicals

>All Ukraine vs all DPR
shouldn't DPR loses be smaller compared to Ukrainian

Also i didn't get whom you call most unreliable/reliable

Yes. Yes it was.
proof:
web.archive.org/web/20220226051154/https://ria.ru/20220226/rossiya-1775162336.html

I don't care about Ukraine. I just want you people to kill yourselves for being such faggots. I wasn't denied promotion I did one enlistment and got out as an e5.

I get that part but where I'm confussed is that they say Per Ukraine and Per DPR on both sides, like I don't understand that

Also didn't get that

If it the numbers are from Russia or their stooges they're made up

I find it amusing how in russia everything revolves around sucking dicks or getting dicks sucked, including their own propaganda .

Attached: not sucking.webm (848x480, 520.38K)

Oh ok thanks anyways user, I guess I'll ask /wsr/ when this thread dies

i was talking about that one particular screencap which id assume is from some random battle somewhere
also your premise is flawed - there was never really that much of a difference in the total number of troops deployed at the line of contact in donbas before 2022, since Ukrainians deployed only volunteers and they rotated units in and out, while donbabweans were keeping pretty much all they had there

>Also i didn't get whom you call most unreliable/reliable
only moron would trust either ukrainian or russian claims when it comes to the estimates of the enemy casualties (and only a complete fucking retard would trust the russian estimates of their own casualties)
that being said ukrainian estimates are probably closer to truth than the russian ones
i personally think that the western estimates of Russian casualties are probably the most accurate. In particular the American ones, bongoid and other European estimates are pretty much just ukrainian claims light and as such are probably exagerrated.

"per ukraine" means that the number is estimate by ukraine
"per dpr" means that the number is estimate by dpr
god is this board full of literal fucking retards

Attached: a0c.png (639x607, 122.65K)

Fake news. Russias offense collapsed 3 months ago.

>Bowing
>Not kneeling

These niggers are really behind on the times

it literally fucking did lmao

Both sides are exchanging extreme numbers of men and material for limited gains of ground.

Moving 5km in 30 days on one front is a stalemate. Neither side can achieve victories with any sort of acceptable casualties.

>this board full of literal fucking retards
yet you still here

sound like economic and informational warfare for me

Ukike sisters, did we gaslight ourselves about losing Mariupol yet or are we still pretending we won that one too? My text from 4POG command was accidentally deleted in bed by Barry, the hot Thai bartender at the off-base gay club.

youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw
taskandpurpose.com/news/what-is-psyops-army/

Attached: ukie posting is admitted glowie ops.png (1183x795, 1.16M)

aidssisters are we still pretending the kiev rout was a feint?

>state objective verifiable facts
>Amerimutt shills chimp out and cycle through scripted irrelevant cope
every time

Attached: kek.jpg (680x676, 31.11K)

>that pic
butthurt sandnigger

Vatniks are more mind broken than usual.

>Still posting some dumb posts by some literal who

How desperate. Ukraine must be losing pretty fucking badly today...

Attached: 1598621117320.png (600x400, 123.51K)

everyone has been saying that ukraine cant sustain the war in donbas even with the support that the west is giving them. eastern ukraine was lost as soon as the war began. the real question is if russia will be able to take the odessa region.

>Only Ukrainian "victories" are when the Russians decide to leave

Lel
Lmao even

>we didn't lost we just left

Attached: 1637524866801.gif (192x192, 2.24M)

Fuck off worthless touristnigger

Cringe. Trying way too hard

in another thread you will be posting about how america lost afghanistan and is a weak decaying empire

i don't get why pro-russian tourists keep calling everyone who doesn't support russia a jew or a leftoid, when russia is literally ruled by a jewish ex-KGB glownigger and being anti-semitic there gets you 15 years in prison

Attached: 1654922154776.jpg (464x500, 36.15K)

>Posts burger vietnam cope but with russia
Ziggers mind broken by HATO

I'm fairly convinced russhills are at least 50% butthurt sandniggers

>gets you 15 years in prison
or gets you suicided
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxim_Martsinkevich

I can russia is actually spread globohomo in west
see if lgbt+ is democrats
democrats is commies
and commies is russians
i can say lgbt is russians
>Why they do?
My theory is they deliberately forcing lgbt be more anti-puristic.
Or encouraging because purism fucked them in the past.
As post-ussr countries are quite puristic. Anti - purism of west is double or triple repulsive to post-ussr countries.
As so they want to repulse from west and unify countries with their "purism".

post moskva
post sugar
post kyiv offensive snownigger

neat selective memory, Ivan

nato is colapsing with it... i am observationing with glee lol

what the fuck are you even saying

He doesn't really know it himself desu

Russia will back any effort they believe will divide/destabilize the west.

Attached: 1652218709124.jpg (1075x1354, 297.47K)

the "dear western partners" are collapsing economy..

What does Vietnam war have to do with this, user?

what

ESL nigger you need more lessons, where the fuck are you even from? Russia? Africa? China?

He's falseflagging as a vatnik.

Civilian lol
Shouldn't you be in jail for storming the capital?

Attached: mike-desktop.png (479x509, 79.51K)

>anti-semitic there gets you 15 years in prison
Post 1 (one) time a Russian ended up in prison for antisemitism, much less for 15 years.

racistic mother fucker

Can we keep this retard? He's entertaining.

lmao, go a world a favor and kill yourself.
It is incomprehensible that anybody would like to be under Russian boots

Attached: 1633301776896.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

you are disgrace

Russian for sure I'm betting. How's the new car sans airbags nigger?

It's a false flagging hohol.

you pile

Nah, it's a russian, see

Hey man I've been here since 2014. :(

you mad all the cheap military prostitutes in moscow are in ukraine now?

Russia can TAKE Eastern Ukraine, but I doubt they can HOLD it for long.

based, where the fuck did these people come from that they even care so much

funny thing is that putin literally compared himself to harry potter lmao.

Oh thanks user, I dunno why I didn't think about that

Attached: add to my drawing.webm (1280x900, 377.17K)

That's part of the joke you fucking moron. How can you possibly be that stupid.

I'm a GS-6 I'll have you locked up in the brig leftist!

so... a 10km2 cauldron? that's it?

>Ukrianian victories are when the Russians are beaten comprehensively and thrown into a disorganised rout in which their rear elements are heavily savaged.

Fixed your description of what happened on the Kyiv front. You're welcome.

Post Melitopol then

Absolutely. Active measures go both ways in the political spectrum, since the end goal is just destabilization of the country. Whatever the demoralized faggots believe is just a detail.

Attached: russianpropaganda.png (3000x3160, 1.52M)

>remember the popasna breakout? remember the kharkiv counteroffensive? both were hyped up and eventually just stopped and fizzled out
Isn't the Popasna breakout why Russi is able to move on Lysichansk from the south now, even if it took a month and a half?
I think it's close to a stalemate, but not there yet.

More Russian lies! Next stop Sevastopol!

Ua reportedly withdrew, so no cauldron.

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-193327_Twitter.jpg (1080x1164, 606.26K)

it's just part of their tactis, man. They're posting on Any Forums with a proven record of being pretty fucking anti-semetic, so they'll call them jews here.

If you read their posts on reddit (don't do that), they call them nazi's because reddit is full of pearl clutchers that don't actually know what fascism is anymore.

It's just buzzwords to try to garner some level of alignment from the reader for the rest of their bullshit. You can spot them real fucking easy by just looking for this alone.

because it's Any Forums raiding us

Attached: 1649784618408.png (736x279, 49.53K)

The sole mention of a prison sentence for antisemitism conveniently doesn't mention a name, so it's impossible to validate. So I assume the picture is simply lying.
Grabbed the random name off the list, Evgeny Kots, who has apparently served a year in a prison colony - yet in reality he successfully appealed the case in a higher, made a counter claim against the government for unlawful prosecution and won a compensation.
sova-center.ru/misuse/news/counteraction/2019/10/d41597/

>civilian
why would you do this? you could have just covered a bit more of the text and most retards wouldn't even know you are some retarded IT contractor
you also missed covering your reverse so look forward to some happy friends doing a "random audit" if you have any clearance

What is going on in that picture?

Ukraine's holdout in Zolote has been strange given the intense pressures nearby, Russia finally got off its ass and redirected armor towards Loskutiva, an important crossing that would cut access to Zolote among other things.
It isn't clear that conceding Zolote means conceding the entire region, since dragging back that prong frees up men to fight in Loskutiva and Myrna Dolyna.

nvm
seems it was a baby being smuggled inside meat

Can someone explain to me how securing 50km2 salient of bombed out rubble factors into Russia's strategic goals? Why is securing the administrative borders of Luhansk so important that they've sacrificed progress on most other fronts?

Ukraine seems to be fighting whenever they think there's a favorable attrition gradient.

There are no roads out, so they must have left all their armor

It isn't the mud season anymore, they can move armor across fields without too many issues

Zolote is absolutely that, it's one of the few areas that never changed hands even in 2014 iirc, because it's a very wide urban-ish area that acts as a bulwark and has been built up a good deal
the problem is, Russia has theoretically had the means to cut that bulwark off for over a month and simply hasn't - why? incompetence? is it just fog-of-war and Russia had no access somehow?
very strange situation
the retreat isn't actually confirmed, there are a few industrial areas nearby that have bunkers too so I wonder if they'll do azovstal/azot #3 and trade up a thousand garrison for a few thousand dead Russians again