I have found the secrets of life and death. Ask me anything on politics and current news

I have found the secrets of life and death. Ask me anything on politics and current news.

Attached: 1654555967314.jpg (465x776, 232.29K)

You can't even find your father

Why don't we agree?

will I ever get another gf?

Nigger

What is declining EROEI and why does it prove you're an idiot?

Because humanity is divided into three classes. Good, extremely good, and bad. Most belong to the bad category.

I will as you anything, but if you've found the secret of life and death, why can't we talk about that instead of dumb politics. Any Forums has never really been about politics tbqh. Political threads are super boring and annoying. We all know it's the jews in ever circumstance. user, I just want to know the secret of life and death

why is life suffering?

Because that will get the thread removed. And me banned for three days. We can talk about the secrets secondarily. Keep contemplating the christian faith. And pray for divine Illumination. That is how I did it, and all the masters before me.

It is a means of purification, because we need it to become holy and good.

What is majestic 12

Aliens abducting people are demons, that is all I need to say.

Have you seen a TR3B

why are you such a faggot rabbi?

Attached: always untermensch.png (860x770, 156.69K)

Why niggers stinky

Fuck it, I didn´t ask for any of this, I can´t think of any worst punishment for a soul than reincarnate in this hell that we call Earth

Attached: 1650224185929.jpg (600x797, 166.82K)

No.Why am I a rabbi? I'm the least rabbi type of guy you will ever meet.

My letrinoamerican friend, it could be worse kn this earth, you could be a starving somalian

Esoteric Christianity also teaches reincarnation by the way if you didn't know i believe it.

Let me guess, Christcuck?

Attached: christcuck.jpg (1920x1080, 683.69K)

Gnostic. Im dabbling with Mahayana Buddhism right now seeing if it bears fruit and i achieve any supernatural state. Until then, faithful follower of the esoteric teaching of the god-man.

you have said some truth so far. Let's test further.
Who is Baphomet?

You should abandon this word. It doesn't have the desired result, it doesnt offend me to the core like you think. And besides, what do you stand for? Atheism? There is no supernatural power anywhere? All religions are made up? That's north Korea Cuba Vietnam shit

Baphomet is a pagan god worshipped by the templars. He also has a consort and is to me a mix of Hermeticism and christiañity and paganism.

I don't care if it offends you or not. It's the truth. You and every other "Christian" are nothing but Shabos Goyim playing your role to the T.
The Jews created your religion. They created your God. Christ was sent to tempt the Jews and damn the Goy to Hell for committing Idolatry.

Attached: The+unfunny+27_b50064_8350896.jpg (1200x913, 241.88K)

Still a neophyte, sad. But when you said earlier you were studying the shittiest branch of Buddhism I knew it was over. Good luck, for you are as ignorant as anyone else.

Attached: 1654040907495.jpg (506x483, 72.42K)

That's fictious. He is the Lord of the universe. No one can equal him in power and glory. Repent sinner! For you are a lost soul, as this guy here just even worse

Literally just meditate. That's it. This guy's trying to weave you into a web of hinting at things but not telling you. Just meditate

Teach me your ways then. Who is he? Whom do you bow down to? Who is the Lord of the universe, what is your end goal?