Civil Vax Thread Pls

I held out and didn't get the vax but I got presented with a great opportunity now that requires being vaxxed

It's been a year now and everyone I know who was vaxxed is fine, along with 2/3 the population of the us, so I'm planning to get it unless I can find any evidence of its harm

Does anyone have any real evidence of side effects? Obviously I know they would never release a peer reviewed double blind study if it was harmful but I'm looking for real evidence no schizoposts. I'm open to both sides here I just want to find out the truth I will find anyone who derails this thread and push their mom down the stairs

Attached: covid-19_vaccine_hvluy6.jpg (767x431, 32.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jab_injuries_australia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got a job offer that asked if was vaxxed and I said no and have no intention of taking it. I still got it. Quite being a cuck, the fact that you are waffling and looking for an excuse by asking us is pathetic.

Get outta here vaccine fag

>Please go get vax'd immediately

Attached: chart.webm (854x480, 1.13M)

You're clearly a shill. All anyone needs to do is follow any of the multitude of vax injury social media accounts to see that here are many severe reactions. Nobody is going to take your jew juice mate, just fuck off.

Just keep telling them you will, then don't.

Just look at all the fucking news articles on "sudden adult death syndrome". Your governments are lying to you

I just took the first one.

If anyone asks I took 'THE' vaccine. Singular.

Imagine -directly- altering your genetic blueprint for a simple flu. KEK.

Fuck off, satan.

Get hired first, then tell them you cant get vaxxed because of a medical condition.
They aren't gonna start from scratch and find a new person.

You would be an idiot to get it. Imagine ruining your life for an employer.

medfag here
it's a good vaccine, most people here got it, but they just larp to hide the shame
it's a vaccine, you've taken them many times in your life, the fact that it's mRNA really doesn't change anything about it

There is plenty of evidence that the vaccine is harmful. Do your own research. Roll the dice. You might be OK.

if its a good vaccine then how come you're more likely to get covid after getting it?

You and I both know the medical industry is a shame, take your meds and prescribe your patients with mental illness.

>instagram.com/jab_injuries_australia/

>tl;dr
Fuck civility. Take your sales pitch and shove it. I would sooner brutally cornhole a Pfizer salesman against his will live on Facebook than take even one dose of their shit.

Attached: 5E7E7B29-E8FD-466A-B5BB-2D2181424335.jpg (750x422, 63.96K)

The Moderna vaccine was made by a furry pedophile.

Thats all you need to know honestly.

And there it is. The “durr everyone here got it hurr”. Literally take a huge step back and fuck yourself. And all medfags should have their heads caved, TikTok dancer.

Attached: 4172BA67-1D0B-4546-B29F-3D44A82CC7C3.png (1080x838, 502.25K)

>I held out and didn't get the vax but I got presented with a great opportunity now that requires being vaxxed
What great opportunity is worth the risk of losing your:
1. health.
2. quality of life.
3. life or years of life.
4. genetic integrity.

Attached: yes eva green.jpg (1086x816, 164.17K)

In 2 days.
And they had never successfully used mRNA to treat any disease, ever.

The great opportunity is shilling for Pfizer. This same thread is on repeat always at the end of the month for some fucking reason.

Attached: 1DAF3674-1C6D-4AF1-B031-8FBB674AEE52.jpg (769x636, 159.57K)

I wonder if the muttburgers will allow their children to be injected with the poison.

Attached: 1649470490205.png (1080x1070, 787.01K)