Daily reminder that you wont do shit

They can rape and beat your children bloody and absolutely nothing happens.

They can literally fire bomb buildings and ZOGbots dont even bother to investigate, and allow them to go film their handiwork afterwards while threatening normal citizens with arrest for coming within 50 feet of the destroyed property.

twitter.com/AntifaSac_/status/1536936663279992832

You are conquered, spiritually castrated faggot slaves.

Attached: 1655851346223.jpg (669x1024, 65.95K)

>You are conquered, spiritually castrated faggot slaves.
yep and you're next

>the pajeet yells "I'M SORRY" as he fucks you in the ass

Keep coping you sniveling white faggot.

These are the same values that come from across to the pond to this country, it's only a matter of time before they make kids apologize to pedos for enticing them.

Buy a rope it's cheaper than bullets.

Attached: tv.jpg (700x526, 58.13K)

Attached: hQ0o3pgg5j4T.jpg (896x900, 134.98K)

I'm astounded anglos haven't started firebombing police yet

Blacks would savagely beat them, unlike whites that just cry online

they cant read

They can kill the social contract all day, it'll just show people that they favor criminals. What are the implications of that OP the faggot?

Kys jew

You first chink

kek

It's a sad world we live in innit

Attached: gitgud.jpg (544x339, 55.85K)

This is the opposite of what need to happen to these savages, they will not respect their host nation or their laws if they only have to apologize. At least deport them. Not punishing people like this just screams it's open season on white people.

kek "sorry sir"

>Not punishing people like this just screams it's open season on white people.

Imagine not seeing thats the entire point

I'm astounded that a jew is trying get a fight going with two other parties.

>Gip my padoo shoggy doggy shiieeeet

>They can rape and beat your children bloody and absolutely nothing happens.
what do you mean nothing happens? we make posts and have lulz. isn't it enough? plus regular mass shootings. what more could you ask for? it's not like we have an army or some shit bro.. we wish we could just boogaloo the fuck out of this gay faggot world and gas all the kikes while killing every shitskin on sight but how do you suppose we can do that if the police will be shooting us in the head if we try to even try. the best we can do is post lulz and mass shoot faggots/niggers/kikes like once in a while.

of course we know that we are under attack and probably lost. we never had any power to begin with. white race is superior to shitskins but we aren't superior to government, bullets and life prison sentences.
but if it makes you feel better then niggers are still gonna get exterminated because they are useless. the government is going to kill them off when they've served their purpose.